63

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(63)

Volume(63)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Divided into volumes (62).Next chapter: Divided volumes (64).

Brother Xiao Li.

Well. Seeing that he looked a little awkward, Fang Li's eyes overflowed with a smile, did you not finish your homework?

Jing Hao nodded: One more point.

Then you go to your homework, I still have to talk to Uncle Marshal about something.

Good.

Fang Li watched his back disappear before getting up and going out.

When he went to Rong Ming's office, Rong Min had already gone back to the room to cultivate.

He thought about it, it was not too urgent, and went back.

The story of Fang Li's growth spread throughout the living area overnight, and when the people in the cultivation room finished practicing the next day and were told that they wanted to go to Fang Li for confirmation, Fang Li had already set off for the mouth of the Yangtze River and then to the South Pole.

But everyone has been discussing this all day, and although they didn't see it, they gradually accepted it, just waiting for the next time Fang Li came back and seeing the real face.

Everyone in the estuary and Antarctica was also taken aback by Fang Li, but looking at his hair color, as well as similar facial contours, especially the familiar expression on his face, they also had to believe that Xiao Fang Li really grew up overnight.

After the restoration of repairs, the efficiency of Fang Li's work has been greatly improved.

The same day set up a formation, but now the formation covers more than nine times and ten times the area before.

The warriors who followed him to help locate him looked at him with adoring eyes every day.

Moreover, some people may not know that although Teacher Xiao Li does not have wings, he can fly.

These people have become Fang Li's loyal fans.

The days were busy and fulfilling, and in early April, Fang Li's dormitory building and the military dormitory building were all occupied.

Fang Li went back on purpose.

Their dormitory has 20 floors, each floor has 20 single rooms, and there are two types of suites at each end, one bedroom and one living room and two bedrooms and one living room, which is convenient for both husband and wife to use when working here, as well as middle and senior leaders.

The first floor is half used as a dining room and half as temporary offices and tool rooms.

After breakfast, in front of the dormitory building, the employees all packed their luggage and put it at their feet, the room had been allocated, one for each person, just waiting for Fang Li's order, they moved in directly.

Fang Li turned around, looked at everyone with smiles on their faces, and waved his right hand.

Stay!

Everyone immediately lifted their luggage and rushed forward.

Oooo Got a new house!

Come on!