108

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(108)

Volume(108)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Separate volumes (107).Next chapter: Divided volumes (109).

Okay, well, a few of you come with me. The director personally took them to the scene on the second floor where they were applying for marriage certificates.

They had already arranged it in advance, and the two of them first filled out the application form in the system, then handed over their relevant materials to the staff, and then went to the unified physical examination area next to them for physical examination.

Now the marriage examination is particularly fast, as long as the person lies in the treatment cabin, and then draws some blood, the result can be obtained in ten minutes.

Then go to take a registration photo and collect hologram information.

The process doesn't seem to be different from before. When collecting the image, Fang Li whispered to Rong Ming.

Rong Min snorted softly and said: Marriage is a very sacred thing, and this is a traditional program that has been specially preserved. Many documents can be replaced by electronic documents, but the marriage certificate also retains the paper version, which is the same, just to commemorate.

After taking the photo, they soon got their marriage license.

Paper version.

Also returned was their respective identity cards, which had been updated to married.

Fang Li touched the freshly baked marriage certificate, the dark red book, opened it, inside was the registration information of the two, next to the flat marriage registration photo of the two of them, and there was an identification code below.

Fang Li scanned it with his light brain, and inside was a hologram of him and Rong Ming.

Fang Li turned his head to look at Rong Ming, and saw that Rong Min was also carefully looking at the marriage certificate.

Sensing Fang Li's line of sight, Rong Min also turned his head to look over.

We got married. Fang Li said.

Well, we're married. Rong said.

Fang Li's icy blue eyes flashed a little starlight, Rong Min reached out and stroked the corner of his eyes, leaned over and kissed him on the eyebrows, and pecked him on the lips again.

The two looked at each other and smiled, Rong Min hugged Fang Li, the two of them were head to head, shoulder to shoulder, holding a marriage certificate in their hands, snuggling together.

Xia Yang and the leaders and staff next to him were still standing next to them, looking at the two with obvious smiles on their faces.

Marshal, Xiao Li, congratulations on the newlywed! Xia Yang said happily.

Xiao Hei: Congratulations on getting married, white head and old age!

The leaders and staff of the Civil Affairs Bureau also expressed their congratulations one after another.

Fang Li looked up, with a little blush on his face, thank you.

Rong Min also rarely raised the corners of his mouth in front of outsiders, thank you, trouble you.