87

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(87)

Volume(87)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Divided into volumes (86).Next chapter: Divided volumes (88).

Hey, this white rice is amazing! Sitting opposite Lu Hongzhi was the person from T5 Star who talked to him, and the two talked on the road, which was a simple friend.

Well, very tasty, those stars didn't lie. Lu Hongzhi said.

The man said, "Try this bun and say it's made of flour."

The two ate buns again, which were meat buns.

One bite down saw the pork filling inside, the bun skin is soft, the taste is very delicate, plus the salty freshness of the meat filling, the two can't help but look at each other at the same time.

I lean, it's so delicious!

Well, the taste is so fine!

Not only white rice and meat buns, but also other earth dishes made them eat happily, and they didn't have time to say anything more.

There was a sigh after sigh in the restaurant, and the people who came to the inspection had a judgment on the food of the earth, and also measured more about the subsequent investigation.

When they arrived on Earth, it was two o'clock in the afternoon Earth time.

Fang Li and Chu Cheng attached great importance to it, and personally brought people to greet everyone.

After settling them down and resting a little, at half past three in the afternoon, everyone gathered in their large conference room and began the investment briefing.

Lu Hongzhi sat down with everyone, and everyone put an investment promotion plan on their desk, which detailed the investment promotion requirements and cooperation plans.

The director of the investment promotion department personally presided over the meeting, first Fang Li and Chu Cheng spoke, and then the director of the investment promotion department took everyone through the content of the investment promotion plan, and then began to answer questions.

The investment director said: The above is the content of the investment plan, tomorrow we will organize a field visit, if there is still time later, you can also take a look at our rice fields nearby. If you have any doubts now, you can raise them first and we will answer them.

The plan details the way to work together and what both parties should do, and it seems that the conditions are the same for both large companies and individual growers.

For example, the price of renting land, everyone is 1,000 yuan a year per mu of land/land, this price is very cheap, even a little cheaper than the price of Lu Hongzhi's rented land.

There are other machinery such as grain seeds, rental machinery, and the purchase of special rice transplanters, which are all the same price, including the profit dividend ratio handed over to them every year, which is also a uniform 20%.

Moreover, there is quite a few strange content.

Lu Hongzhi had many questions and doubts in his heart, and others also had them.

Someone raised his hand and asked: Director Luo, may I ask, why do you charge rent for renting land? Isn't Earth the land of empires? We should also rent with the state.