36

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(36)

Volume(36)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Separate volumes (35).Next chapter: Divided volumes (37).

Fang Li smiled and went to see Rong Min again.

Rong Min took his ear-grabbing hand off and rubbed his head himself, well, not bad.

Hearing the praise, Fang Li flicked his tail and was very happy in his heart.

Several people went to eat together and talked about Jing Hao's study. It's still summer vacation, and Rong Min has arranged for the teacher to start teaching Jing Hao tomorrow, and he has to learn from scratch.

Brother Xiaohao, we all have to learn. Fang Li swallowed a bite of food and said.

Jing Hao nodded happily: Hmm. The days ahead feel looking forward to and wonderful.

Fang Li gave him and Jing Hao time to make a plan.

Physical exercise in the morning and evening, study in the morning and afternoon, and practice in the evening.

Fang Li's time was a little more fragmented, he still had to take care of work, arrange work and study.

Usually at noon or after dinner, he had to go to the field to deal with the opened land first, and he didn't let Jing Hao go with him, and the separated harmful substances were directly collected into the storage bag and returned directly for Jing Hao to dispose of it at one time.

Starting tomorrow, the two of them will be very busy.

After eating lunch and looking at the time, Fang Li stepped on the spaceship that heard the strings.

Wen Zhixian was already waiting for him.

Brother Zhixian, there are so few of you here. When Fang Li came in, he saw two soldiers standing guard at the door, but the others didn't see it.

The young man next to Wen Zhixian replied: The teacher likes the quiet environment.

Fang Li nodded, probably guessing why.

Wen Zhixian didn't say more polite to him, he took out the bracelet and said: This, I didn't see any switches, I didn't see what material this is, what are you made of?

Fang Li also simply removed the protective armor on his neck and put it on the table, and said: "This, I want to take it apart and see, but I'm afraid that I won't be able to install it back after disassembling it, can you tell me how to disassemble it?" And what kind of material is this? Is the radiation protection function due to the properties of the material itself or other technical problems?

The big one and the small two looked at each other, both wanted to know each other's technical problems, and they both guarded against each other.

Wen Zhixian looked into his eyes, and for the first time wanted to use his powers to probe the other party's mind.

Unfortunately, he has no ability to control his own power, he has always passively heard the voice of others, only when facing Rong Ming, it may be because he is too afraid, this ability has not worked normally, and he cannot detect Rong Ming's psychology.

So now, when he wants to take the initiative, he can't find a way.

He sighed in his heart and asked Fang Li: Do you know that I can hear other people's hearts?