86

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(86)

Volume(86)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Divided into volumes (85).Next chapter: Separate volumes (87).

Wen Zhixian: Great!

Rong Min rubbed Fang Li's head: Hard work, great!

Fang Li smiled at him, raised his chin slightly, and said proudly: "Of course!"

Rong Min looked at his expression, his heart itched, and his palm slipped down and pinched the back of his neck.

Xia Yang's eyes widened: This is also too powerful! Isn't that something that ordinary people can use?

Fang Li nodded: Yes, I just hope that ordinary people can also use it.

After testing, the machine can cover an area of 30 meters with the best results, and it can be processed in 5 minutes.

Fang Li: They were very satisfied with this result.

Go back and optimize it again and you can start doing it. Fang Li said to a few people, after doing a good job, our efficiency can be accelerated again!

A month later, Fang Li and they held a meeting.

Their rice and flour are going to be sold outside, and this meeting is about pricing the rice and flour.

Fang Li also participated.

Marketing Director: Our rice and flour are not available outside, although they do not have such good treatment of mental disorders as tomatoes and fruits, but they are also unique, I think it can be priced at 588 yuan a pound. We position high-end staple food, for high-end people, this price can be.

The director of the sales department nodded: People who have eaten will definitely fall in love, will you be a little conservative, I think it can be 688.

We don't produce much right now, and that's okay. The Director of Production agreed.

The director of finance had no opinion.

Several people discussed for a while and looked at Chu Cheng and Fang Li.

Chu Cheng turned his head to look at Fang Li, saw that his brows were slightly wrinkled, thought of what he had said, and asked: What does President Fang think?

Fang Li glanced at them and said, "I hope it doesn't exceed 200."

Several people looked at him in shock.

Marketing Director: Mr. Fang, this is too low.

yes, it feels like a bargain. The director of the sales department is in a hurry, this rice and flour, selling 888 must be in short supply, 200 is simply given away for nothing.

Chu Cheng stretched out his hand to signal a few people not to speak, and he asked: Listen to what President Fang said.

Fang Li looked at several people one by one and said: Actually, 200 I feel high, and when the output is larger in the future, I hope to be lower. This is a staple food, eaten every day, and I hope that all the people in the empire will eat the rice of the earth, as well as pasta.

After a pause, Fang Li said again: Not only rice and flour, but also ordinary versions of vegetables and fruits in the future will be promoted, and I also hope that they can be on the tables of the common people, so that everyone in the empire can taste the food of the earth and know how good the earth is.