20

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(20)

Volume(20)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Divided into volumes (19).Next chapter: Divided into volumes (21).

The young lady is the owner of this pet hospital and a doctor.

She quickly washed her hands, put on a surgical gown, put on gloves, then laid a disposable surgical pad on the operating table, then walked to the little boy and picked up the Guta beast and put it on the operating table.

You guys go outside and wait first, I'll call you when I'm done." The young lady said gently.

Good. Fang Li turned around and went out.

The little boy looked at the ancient tower beast and did not move.

Fang Li walked to the door but did not see the little boy following, he went back to pull the little boy's arm, little brother, let's wait outside, the doctor's sister will sew it up.

The young lady looked at the little boy and said, "Go."

She turned to Fang Li again and said: There is a bathroom next to it, can you take him to wash his hands?

Fang Li nodded and pulled the little boy to the next door.

The little boy silently washed his hands, and Fang Li took out a small towel to wet it and handed it to the little boy.

The little boy looked at the clean towel and did not answer it.

Fang Li said: It's okay, wipe your face, and you also have blood stains on your body.

Thank you.

The little boy thanked and slowly took the towel, but did not wipe it, he put it aside, first held the water in his hand to wash his face, and then wiped the blood stains on his body first, and finally took the towel to wipe the water droplets.

After wiping, he immediately washed it under the faucet and handed it back to Fang Li.

Fang Li took it, pulled the little boy out, and pressed him to sit on the stool, little brother, you wait first, I'll go out.

The little boy's pants were also stained with a lot of blood, and when Fang Li came over, he saw that there was a store selling children's clothes, and he wanted to buy a set of clothes for his little brother.

As soon as he walked out, he met Rong Ming.

Rong Min stopped him with one hand, why go?

Fang Li pulled Rong Min outside and whispered: Uncle Marshal, the little brother's clothes are all blood, and he can't wear them, but I don't have clothes he can wear, I'll go buy a set of clothes for the little brother.

No need to go. Rong Min pressed his shoulder and handed over a bag with the other hand, and I bought it.

Fang Li's eyes lit up, and he took a look, sure enough, it was a child's clothes, and there were two more sets.

He raised his head, and his chubby little round face raised a bright smile, Uncle Marshal, you are the best!

After that, he took the bag and ran in.

The corner of Rong Ming's lips ticked and followed in.

In the house, Fang Li had already taken out his clothes, but the little boy said that he would not wear anything.