102

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(102)

Volume(102)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Divided into volumes (101).Next chapter: Separate volumes (103).

As soon as Mother Rong came out with a dish, she heard a Mother Rong outside, shouting extremely loudly.

Rong's mother heard that it was Fang Li's voice, put down the dish, answered loudly, and quickly walked to the door, and sure enough, she saw Fang Li and Jing Hao walking towards him with large bags of things, and Rong Min followed behind.

Xiao Li, Xiao Hao! Rong's mother happily called the two, how can you mention so many things, how heavy, let Rong Min mention it in the future.

Mentioned more Rong Ming: Fang Li said with a smile:

It's not heavy, I'll put it in the kitchen first, it's all delicious.

Mother Rong followed them to the kitchen and said, "You send it five or six times a month, and we can't finish eating."

This is something we just picked when we set off, fresh. Fang Li put down the things in his hand, and took out dozens of pounds of meat from the storage bag and put it on the cutting board, which was pork, beef, mutton, and chicken and duck meat, which had been wrapped in small pieces of vacuum, and had to be quickly put in the refrigerator to freeze.

Mother Rong and Aunt Zhang hurriedly went to the refrigerator, Jing Hao moved all the meat to the refrigerator, and Fang Li took out a super large bucket, which contained live fish, about twenty fish, and an oxygenator.

Dad Rong also came downstairs when he heard the voice, and saw the meat and vegetables full of refrigerators, and was shocked, so much!

When Fang Li saw Father Rong, he shouted happily: "Father Rong."

Jing Hao also shouted: Uncle Rong.

Dad Rong responded happily and said: How can I take so much, how heavy!

Fang Li waved his hand and said, isn't this the New Year, you will definitely entertain guests, when the time comes, let them taste the meat that we don't sell to the outside world, and envy them!

Dad Rong laughed loudly when he heard this, well, envy them to death!

Rong Min came in with a sack of oranges in one hand, saw that they were happy, and interjected: There are two more bags of oranges, where to put them?

Mother Rong looked back at him and saw the orange in his hand, and was suddenly shocked, it was really two bags very large, each bag had at least a hundred pounds.

Such a big two bags!

Fang Li said: Oranges can be eaten slowly, forbidden.

Mother Rong heard this and said: Then put it in the storage room.

Rong Min carried two large bags of oranges to the storage room next to him.

After being placed, the refrigerator and kitchen were stuffed, and Rong's mother said with a smile: Come and wash your hands, you can eat, I made it with my own hands today, just learn according to the video you sent.

Fang Li is very popular, then I want to eat more.

Well, I want it too. Jing Hao replied with a shy smile.