32

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(32)

Volume(32)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous chapter: Separate volumes (31).Next chapter: Divided into volumes (33).

Well, I'll let him go directly to the warehouse, you go to the door and wait. Rong Ming answered, and asked, how much was picked?

Fang Li said mischievously: You guess?

Rong Min smiled and said: More than last time?

Fang Li laughed out loud and very proudly revealed the answer: 18 baskets!

Rong Min raised his eyebrows: Not bad.

Fang Li asked him while walking towards the warehouse: Uncle Marshal, what are you doing?

Yung: Meeting.

Fang Li blinked, oh, then you continue, don't bother you.

Yung: Hmm.

Wait Uncle Marshal!

What the?

In the evening, I will give a welcome banquet to my uncles, and I have to thank my brothers who helped me open the land, as well as Grandpa Hu. You and Brother Xia Yang and Brother Xiaohei will come over for dinner together in the evening."

Rong Ming smiled and said: Yes.

Can I apply for a secondment from the head chef, Uncle Lee?

Okay, I'll tell him.

Thank you, Uncle Marshal, it's really okay now, remember to come over for dinner."

Good.

After hanging up the phone, Rong Min called the buyer and Uncle Li again.

The subordinate officers below, you look at me, I look at you, their eyes are full of gossip and curiosity.

When did the marshal be so gentle and patient.

Don't dare to think, don't dare to think.

Only Lao Xue and Xia Yang, who had seen it, were very calm, and Lao Xue was very happy to say to Xia Yang: There is a big meal in the evening.

Xia Yang nodded, looking forward to it.

The head of the logistics section who had just arrived beside Lao Xue asked: What kind of meal? Take me one?

Old Xue glanced at him, you didn't dig the ground again, and you still want to rub a big meal? Beautiful you.

The chief of the logistics section glared and bullied me as a newcomer.

Rong Min finished the call, his face became serious in seconds, okay, continue.

Only then did everyone restrain their smiles and continue the meeting.

The buyer was busy on another warship, and received a call from the marshal saying that Fang Li wanted to sell tomatoes, and hurriedly ran back at a speed of 100 meters.

Opening the door, he opened the weighing system, Xiao Fang Li, how many are there?

18 baskets. Fang Li said with a smile.

Buyer's surprise: Wow, so much!

After weighing the basket one by one, remove the weight of the basket, there are still 2158 pounds.