10

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(10)

Volume(10)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Volume (9).Next chapter: Divided into volumes (11).

If I get my labor, I have to take something else in exchange.

Fang Li followed the soldier and left, he wanted to see the army's spaceship, it must be bigger, right?

Take a look and I'll be back. Fang Li thought to himself.

He suddenly remembered something again, and turned around and shouted: Uncle Marshal Rong.

Rong Min looked back at him.

Fang Li pointed to the group of pirates and said: "The hoes and shovels they used are not theirs, don't confiscate them, they are mine, let people help me pick them up." Thank you.

Yung: Good.

Fang Li left after explaining.

Adjutant Xia Yang was stunned and sighed, that group of pirates was really there, bringing such a young child over, and not wearing protective clothing.

Rong Min looked at the small figure in front of him, and paused, the child's skin was not burned.

He asked the person who came to report: How was the situation?

The leader of the Dragon Armor Assault Regiment, who came to report the situation, said: "Marshal, according to the confessions of the gray wolves, the Lion Pirate Regiment went to a total of about twenty-three or four people this time, and we captured 24 people, and there was no one else around, and we did not see their spaceship.

Rong Ming's eyebrows froze, and he continued to send people to search, making sure to find the spaceship. A group of people and others were brought back to the ship and immediately interrogated.

Be. The commander of the Dragon Armor Assault Regiment led the way away.

Rong Min looked at the plant in front of him, thought about it, turned on the light brain, took a photo, and then searched in the database of the military department.

The system quickly gave comparison results for earth plants, tomatoes, aka tomatoes, with a similarity: 99.9%.

Tomato?

Rong Min was stunned, turned his head to the adjutant, and invited Professor Hu down.

Be.

The adjutant turned his head and called, Rong Min looked at the cyan round fruit, and then glanced back at the direction of the aircraft where Fang Li was, frowning slightly.

Professor Hu is an ecologist and animal behaviorist, and a special consultant invited by the military department.

He was quickly sent over, he got off the aircraft and saw the green in front of him, very surprised, what is this?

Rong Min moved the light screen to Professor Hu, ancient earth plants, tomatoes.

Professor Hu looked at the contents of the light screen with wide eyes, and compared with the plants in front of him, he exclaimed: It's really tomatoes!

He turned his head in surprise and asked Rong Ming: Marshal Rong, who planted this? It's amazing that he can grow plants here, I want to meet him!

Rong Min frowned slightly.