69

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(69)

Volume(69)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous chapter: Divided into volumes (68).Next chapter: Divided volumes (70).

After a while, Zhang Sen took Fang Li to meet Ding Kai.

Ding Kai glanced at Fang Li and asked Director Zhang suspiciously: Director Zhang, why did you come up? We'll be there in a moment.

Zhang Sen pointed to Fang Li, who had already walked towards the treatment room, and said: Fang Li just came back from a busy day, and he was so distressed to see the little bell in the live broadcast, so he asked me to bring him up.

DINK: Is he?

Zhang Sen replied: He is the one who can help Little Bell and make her no longer suffer from mental disorders, just look at it in the past.

There was confusion in the barrage.

???

Director Zhang said that this little brother can cure mental disorders??

Who is this little brother?

Can he treat mental disorders? Is he a doctor?

It can't be, how old he is, he looks like a high school student. Don't be a little star who comes to rub traffic, right?

Zhang Sen and Ding Kai walked over together, Fang Li had already asked the attending doctor to enter the treatment room, but the attending doctor stopped him from entering.

Let him in, doctor, he has a way, let him in. Zhang Sen hurried over to help.

The attending doctor frowned, did he really have a way? There is still no effective treatment for mental disorders.

He has a way, really, get him in. Let him try it.

Lin Yingzhi and his wife saw Director Zhang as if they saw a savior, and Lin Yingzhi shouted eagerly: Director Zhang, the person you said is him

is him! Let him in. Director Zhang pointed to Fang Li anxiously, he can solve this mental disorder, let him in quickly.

Lin Yingzhi looked at the young boy in front of her, stunned, her intuition was a little suspicious, and she looked at her husband.

Her husband patted her on the shoulder and said to the attending doctor: Doctor, let him in.

Since Director Zhang said that he was, he believed it.

The attending doctor thought for a while, let go of the position, opened the door lock, and Fang Li pushed the door in.

Lin Yingzhi and her husband immediately returned to the glass window and watched the situation inside with concern.

Director Zhang, Ding Kai, and the attending doctor also gathered around the window to watch.

One of the intelligent levitation cameras shot outside the window, and the other followed Fang Li in.

Outside the window, Lin Yingzhi couldn't help but ask Director Zhang: Director Zhang, can he really treat mental disorders?

Zhang Sen nodded: Trust him.

The audience saw the good-looking little brother walking next to the treatment cabin, and the little lark inside was still scurrying.

Fang Li opened the buckle outside the treatment cabin.