8

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(8)

Volume(8)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Volume (7).Next chapter: Divided into volumes (9).

Moreover, the taste of the fruit is not bad.

The other pirates listened.

One person asked: Harayama, what are you talking about?

Hara Shan was still excited, and said happily: I am in disorder today, but my head doesn't hurt much now!

The monkey sub-orc, who was also approaching the disorder stage, asked in surprise: "Have you taken medicine?" What medicine is so effective? I'm coming soon, too.

Without taking medicine, I ate a few fruits of the little fart yesterday.

What? Just eat a few broken fruits? It doesn't hurt anymore?

Harayama was still very rigorous, corrected: It's not that it doesn't hurt, it's only a little pain, just like when you get sick with a cold. You see, just now the boss also ate two of his fruits, and then it didn't hurt so much.

The pirates turned to look at the boss.

The monkey sub-orc asked the boss: Boss, really?

Well. The boss couldn't move, but still answered his words, and wondered, why are you all tied up?

Pirates: Fang Li:

Yuan Shan explained the matter to their boss.

Meng Wei listened:

There was nothing to say.

Hey, little brat, Yuan Shan shouted at Fang Li: You quickly get them back, there is radiation, you can't stay for a long time.

The bird orc shouted: Yes, yes, yes, quickly, I am going to die cold, and there is a burning feeling on my face!

Fang Li was speechless: It wasn't me who threw you out, it was your boss himself who threw you out.

Lion Boss:?

Pirates: However,

Fang Li still got them back into the flying boat, along with the original mountain.

He also sealed the powers of those orcs and sub-orcs.

The pirates saw him tap on them, and some pirates shouted: What are you doing?

Fang Li said leisurely: It's nothing, it's just that I'm too lazy to play with you, so I sealed your powers first.

The pirates were shocked, can the powers still be sealed?

A few

of them tried my powers! Fuck, how come my powers are gone?

Mine is gone!

Several orcs and sub-orcs were shocked, their powers are the best reliance of their mixed society, and now they are clicked a few times by the little rabbit, and they are gone!

The

other pirates who had no powers were also shocked, who is this kid? So weird?

Hara Shan asked in a trembling voice: Little brat, is my power really gone? Not in the future?

Everyone else stared at him nervously.

Fang Li clapped his hands, nervous something, still there, just sealed.