27

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(27)

Volume(27)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous chapter: Divided into volumes (26).Next chapter: Volumes (28).

Xia Yang didn't understand either.

Rong Min looked at the information in his hand, and after pondering for a moment, he hooked the corners of his mouth.

This little ghost head hides quite a lot of things.

Yung Ming: Go, go in and take a look.

Chapter 27: How Can This Let Him Go Fang Li had already arrived in field training mode, and when Rong Min and Xia Yang entered, they heard

Fang Li roaring and screaming.

Left left, brother Xiaohao left, nice! Here comes the right, quick, many, rushing ducks!

It sounded like the battle was tense and fierce, and then fixed his eyes, Fang Li and Xiao Hei walked leisurely behind Jing Hao with their hands, Fang Li was very busy in his mouth, holding a branch in his hand and boringly playing grass.

And the person who was really busy in front was Jing Hao.

The monsters in field training mode are a little more flexible and powerful than those in solo training mode, and there are more of them. Jing Hao waved his palm, and the power in his hand was activated, hahahaha, Fang Li pointed where he hit.

Rong Ming: Xia Yang: They can only watch the battle now, Xia Yang said with a smile:

It seems that they are training Jing Hao, no wonder they can't collect more data from Fang Li.

Rong Min looked at the small figure in the scene and said: The little guy has a hand, and it is not so easy to collect his data.

Yes? Keep a hand? Xia Yang was surprised, he thought so much?

Rong Min sighed, yes, more than you can think.

Xia Yang: I don't have such an attack.

Fang Li and they stayed inside for half an hour, and he and Xiao Hei didn't make a move the whole time, relying on Jing Hao to output alone.

The battle is over.

Brother Xiao Hao, tired or not?

Jing Hao panted and wiped the sweat on his head: It's okay.

Fang Li pointed to the data next to him for analysis: According to the data, your accuracy is much higher, that is, the control of abnormal energy is not very stable, some mobs can be killed with less, and waste if you use more, uncle marshal! Here you are?

A few people came out and saw Rong Min and Xia Yang, Fang Li ran over excitedly and asked: Have you been here for a long time? Have you seen Brother Xiao Hao killing all sides? Surprised or not? Surprised?

Rong Min looked at him and said, "It's a surprise enough to see you paddling."

Fang Li smiled and said, "That's to help Xiao Hao's brother train."

Jing Hao also ran over, raising his head and looking at Rong Min expectantly.

Rong Min patted Jing Hao's shoulder and praised: Good job, keep up the good work.

Receiving the praise of the idol, Jing Hao raised a smile on his face and nodded heavily, huh!

Rong Min turned his head to look at Fang Li again and said: "Listen to the administrator, you fought with our fighters?"