9

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(9)

Volume(9)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Volume (8).Next chapter: Divided into volumes (10).

Fang Li smiled and said, "You can call, and I can also let you stand outside for a day or two."

Pirate:

Fang Li stretched out another finger and said, "Second, I advise you not to keep thinking about sneaking at me behind your back. I can tell you that as long as you don't beat me directly to death once, the next one to die will definitely be you.

The pirates who were originally eager to move: Fang Li added:

Moreover, if I die, no one will be able to unlock your powers. Those spacecraft communicators are completely gone. Therefore, if I die, sooner or later you will come down to accompany me, and it will not be long.

Pirates:

And one last point. Fang Li continued, work hard, don't be lazy, I will distribute different foods according to everyone's performance.

The pirates were silent for a while.

Fang Li said leisurely, as long as you behave well, maybe the time will be long, I will give you the solution of the power.

The orcs and sub-orc pirates moved in their hearts.

Meng Wei took a deep look at Fang Li, this kind of behavior of beating a stick and then giving a sweet date, is it really a five-year-old child?

The atmosphere of the scene was a little heavy, Yuan Shan coughed, hit the circle, I said that little fart little Fang Li, what about the protective clothing?

Don't use that, how can you work with protective clothing? Fang Li took out a string of bracelets, and one gave them one, don't say I'm harsh on you, my baby is for you. This is still my improvement, and I can control the temperature.

The pirates were holding bracelets for some inexplicability.

Meng Wei asked: Can this protect against radiation?

You put it on and try it. Fang Li said.

Meng Wei was a little entangled, this bracelet was actually very good-looking, simple and generous, but let this old man wear such a bracelet, he still felt a little unbearable in his heart.

The other sub-orc of the bird tribe had already put it on, he was very thin, and the bracelet hung on his skinny wrist, and there was still a large amount of free.

He tentatively stretched out half of his body to the outside of the flying boat, and quickly shrunk back.

It's useless, it's still hot.

Fang Li walked over, clicked on his bracelet, activated it with spiritual power, and a burst of light flashed, and the bracelet automatically fit the wrist of the sub-orc.

Wow, it's getting smaller.

Fang Li said: Now go out and try again.

The bird tribe sub-orc tentatively stretched out his arm, feeling the same feeling as in the flying boat, he was a little surprised, and the whole person stepped out.

Wow, really, it's not hot, and it doesn't have that burning sensation, it's the same as inside. Come down and try it.

Seeing this, they couldn't care about the masters and not the masters, they all wore them, even Meng Wei wore them.