Misunderstandings

Allison's POV-
My friend hates me. She claims that "I'm leaving her" but I can't stay here in New Jersey any longer. She doesn't understand the pain I felt in this school and I don't blame her, she has been with me since forever,and she's saying I'm leaving her, which isn't true what so ever.

"I can't believe it Allison, you're just pure shit,don't forget that. If you leave me,the boys are going to bully me and I'll have no one to stand up for me anymore,"Katie tells me.

"Look Katie, I don't know what's gotten into you but I can't do anything about it. just understand me, please. they will talk pure smack about me for changing the way I look in every single form I could."I tell her trying to calm her down. She looks like she's going to kill me.

"You know what Allison? fuck you. You only think about yourself and only yourself, ugly betty"she tells me this with a smirk plastered across her face.

Memories come flooding back in.

Last school year-
"Where do you think you're going, betty?" Jack tells me as he continues to slam my head into a locker.

"Leave me alone p-please i-i'll do anything j-just leave me alone" I plead as much as I can as he finally gives in.

"Okay then pretty girl, how about you show me what's going on under that baggy clothes of yours?" He tells me with an evil smirk playing across his face.

"O-okay then, lets do it right now."I tell him scared for my life for what I'm about to do.

"As he's pulling my shirt up, mid-bellybutton I grab his hands and twist them as much as I could and smack him in the eyeballs with his hands. I let go as he groans in pain.

"Bitch, you'll pay for this big time" Jack yells. I act as if I'm not afraid, but I'm terrified. He's capable of anything.

Present day-
"Katie,how about you go stick shit up your ass! I can't believe you would ever say that to me. After so long of being best friends,I can't believe you could disrespect me like that. Eat shit" I spit at her face and gave her the nastiest face I could manage.

About 2 months ago, I changed my appearance completely. My face, weight, waist, everything. You name it.

And if I come back the first day of school they'll just make more fun of me for even changing my name and realizing how pathetic I really am.

I left her speechless,or at least I thought so.

"You'll pay for this Allison, you'll pay."

-Page 4