Bella

Allison's POV-
"E-Ethan." I mutter, not wanting to think about what he's done, hoping this is just one of his stupid pranks.

"Yes, honey?" He says, slowly smiling.

I go up to him, wanting a closer look of this 'Ethan'. This is definitely not him, at all.

Grayson gradually comes into the room, knowing what Ethan has done.

He furrows his eyebrows, trying to comprehend on why he would do such a thing, knowing how bad this was for me.

"You guys really need to stop looking at me that way." He says, laughing.

I turn around, looking at Grayson, hopeless. We can't do anything about it.

Grayson nods at me, confusing me even more than ever.

He then closes his eyes. Is he trying to go back in time?

Unfortunately, I think he forgot the part where Ethan can read his mind.

"Stop." He tells Grayson.

Grayson then snaps his eyes open, not able to close them again.

"W-What?" Grayson mutters, trying hard to focus again.

"Sorry little brother, but stuff like that doesn't work on me anymore." He says, stabbing his hand onto his stomach.

I gasp in shock. He leaves Grayson breathless.

"Oh, and one more thing." He says, twisting his hand even further.

"Trying to stop me is useless. Don't tell Allison to, she doesn't have my strength at all." He says, taking his hand out.

"We're equal." I shout, getting angry for what he did to Grayson.

"That's where you're wrong Allison. I forgot to mention to you, I was only using half my strength while you were going full on." He says.

I open my mouth in shock. How can someone posses such... power?

"I have the title as the strongest Traveler now. You're just the backup to when I die." He says as he comes closer to my ear.

"And trust me Allison, when I say you will be killed by my own, bare hands." He whispers.

I begin to tense up. I'm shaking. I'm actually... scared. I've never been scared of someone in my life.

"Leave her alone!" I hear Grayson shout.

He gets up and begins running to Ethan.

Ethan punches him easily in the face, causing Grayson to fly across the room.

"H-How dare you hurt Grayson." I growl, growing more and more furious.

"I'm mad now." I say, making the house shake.

"That doesn't change anything." He says, smirking.

"I don't care if it doesn't. But I won't give up without a fight... ever." I say, struggling to breathe properly.

"Come at me then." He says.

I begin to run at him with all my speed, getting ready to hit him.

As im running, the unexpected happens. He digs his full hand into my chest.

I gasp in pain, feeling as my body turn into mush due to the unbearable pain.

He throws me to Grayson's direction, putting me right next to him.

"That'll teach you your lesson." He says, slowly beginning to laugh.

"M-Mommy, D-Daddy." I hear Bella say outside the door.

"Why did you hurt them." She tells Ethan, not even saying it as a question.

"Their little runts, just like you. Now get out of my way." Ethan says, trying to move Bella. He can't.

"How dare you hurt my parents." She growls, looking at him with such evil eyes.

"D-Don't Bella, h-he's too strong." I whisper loudly enough so that she can hear me.

"Your parents are worth nothing." Ethan says, in a mad tone.

"They're worth something! They will always be!" She says, causing the windows to shake. How the hell is she so strong?

"You will never hurt them again!" She says, beginning to run to Ethan.

He throws a punch, but then realizes he's punching air. She uses instant transmittion, and she stabs her hand into his back.

He loudly groans in pain, shocked at her speed.

"Get off me, you twig!" He says, trying to reach her.

"If you promise to heal them!" She says.

"Never." He says, breathless.

"I'm warning you, Uncle. I've been hiding my power, and I don't want to use it all up on you." She says.

She then climbs off of his back, jumping down onto the floor.

He fastly turns around, wide eyed. He's scared of my child. He better be.

"I said never." He mutters.

She pulls her hand out, breaking his right arm.

He grips it, falling to the floor in pain.

"H-How can a little girl be so-"

"Strong? I'm mommy's daughter, remember?" She tells Ethan.

"Oh and mommy? He's lying. He was using his full strength while fighting you. He just wanted to feel better about himself." She tells me, reading his mind.

"Now heal mommy and daddy, right now." She demands.

"O-Okay." He mutters in defeat.

"Mommy, tell me when he's his normal self so I can stop ignoring him." She says, leaving the room.

Ethan comes up to us, pouting. He's definitely embarassed, considering a little girl is stronger than him.

"Heal." He says, putting both his hands onto our chests.

I suddenly feel a lot better, beginning to get up.

I look at Ethan. He has no expression, what so ever. It's like Ethan's still buried in there.

I stab him in the chest with as much force as I can with my hand.

"Don't ever, do that again." I say before taking my hand out.

He'll never be stronger than me.