Bad Thoughts

Allison's POV-
"God, what the hell do you want?" I ask Grayson rolling my eyes.

He runs and leaves the room. God damn.

"Get the hell over here Allison!" Nate screams at me.

"Coming!" I happily scream back.

I go run and grab a robe from the bathroom. I look at Ethan, looking at me wide eyed, so I wink at him.

"What do you want?" I ask.

"We've needed to talk. And you keep shutting us out." He tells me, grabbing my hand.

"And that's why you had to ruin my perfectly good night of hot sex?" I scream back. I look at Grayson and he storms out the door.

I scoff when he leaves and roll my eyes.

"Keep it up Allison and you'll regret what you're doing, trust me. I did." Nate tells me.

"Well all you did was act in play dates with two rocks." I tell him.

"There's nothing to regret about that." I tell him, laughing.

"I'm serious Allison. I'm not joking." He tells me with a serious face.

"What makes you think I thought you were joking? I'm just not scared of you." I tell him.

"You're brother will of course not do anything to you, sweetie. But we need to trigger some kind of emotion inside of you, and I'm going to make that happen. No matter how bad I have to torture you." Lyal tells me.

"I'd like to see you try, cupcake." I tell him, laughing.

He fastly grabs my neck and starts choking me. Damn him, that's totally my thing.

"Get that hand off." I tell him in a threatening voice.

"Look, I may look like I'm not dangerous at all. But you don't know who you're messing with. Emotion Allison would do the same thing as emotionless Allison, so I would suggest you back the hell off." I tell him, giving him an annoying smile.

"I warned you." I tell him, rolling my eyes. I've become stronger now. It's like every time I die, I get stronger and stronger.

Without even using my mind, I fly him across the room into a wall. He groans in pain. I vamp-run to him.

I grab him and choke him.

"You better stay the hell away from me Lily, Leyly whatever your name is, before I do something i sure as hell will never regret." I tell him, picking him up from the floor with my mind.

"And choking people, that's my thing. Don't ever do that again." I tell him, letting him go. He gasps for air like a fish out of water.

Ethan's POV-
I really screwed up. I don't know what came over me, it's like I couldn't resist. I've been in this bed for what seems like hours, until Allison comes.

"I'm back for more." She tells me, running to jump on the bed, laying on top of me.

"Uhm- how about we just sleep it off? I'm tired." I tell her, fake yawning.

"Alright, if you say so." She tells me, turning around.

I can't sleep. It's been about 2 hours, I'm wide awake.

I hear her say some muffled words. She talks in her sleep?

'we will have each other's backs, always'. She says about 2 times, every time even louder.

I'm feeling like this isn't normal, I think her conscious mind is trying to reach out, showing feelings that can maybe trigger her some kinds of emotions.

I tip toe to Nathaniel's room.

"Nate? Nate!" I whisper-scream.

"What the hell do you want?" He tells me in an irritated voice.

"It's Allison. She's saying some weird stuff, i- I don't know what it means." I tell him.

He fastly gets up to check it out.

When he does, he tiptoes to the room and looks at her face.

'we will have each other's backs, always. No matter what happens.' She says even louder now, pulling her hand out as if she's holding someone else's hand.

When she says those words, she looks... happy. Very happy.

"Nate? What is it?" I ask confused when I see a tear form in his eye.

"She remembers." I hear him whisper almost in disbelief.

The hell. Remembers what?

-page 461