Traitor

Daniel's POV-
"They're probably asleep right now, I'm pretty sure that they won't notice a thing." I tell Alice and Jason.

"You want to do it right now?" Alice asks me in disbelief.

"Well, no shit. We can't waste a single minute." I tell her, irritated by her thoughtfulness.

"You know what, I don't even need you. I'll just do it myself." I tell her.

"hubun min 'awal nazra" I say, making it instantly work.

They sure are to wake up to a surprise.

Allison's POV-
They underestimate me, more than they should.

I don't think they understand I'm beyond their limits, that I can easily kill them in a matter of seconds.

All they've done is cause trouble for me and my family.

I'm not going to allow that, ever.

I see that Daniel is in on the plan, he's also a Traveler now. How pathetic, trying to get revenge on me for such a simple thing.

The only problem is I don't think this will work on Ethan, at all.

Daniel's goal was to make me shut my humanity off, that's not happening.

Not today, tommorow, in a year, decade, century.

Never.

Ethan's POV-
I suddenly wake up, and my instant thought is Allison.

I see her, and only her through my thoughts, her beautiful smile.

I have never felt such intense feelings for her, it's like something clicked in my brain.

I wake up and see that Rose is teaching Caleb and Bella how to talk. Of course they already know a couple of words.

"I'll be back." I tell her, going to Grayson and Allison's room.

"Okay." I hear Rose say at a distance.

"Hey." I tell Allison, feeling butterflies in my stomach.

"Oh, uh, hi." She says back, sending sudden shivers through my spine.

I can't resist being apart from her, not even an inch apart. I run up to her and kiss her, harder than I ever have.

Good thing Grayson's asleep.

Allison doesn't pull back for a second, but then she does.

"Stop." She tells me, mad.

"You want this too, Allison." I say, bringing my lips close to her.

She begins to lean in, until she shakes her head.

"Get out of my head!" She suddenly screams, furiously rubbing her temples.

Grayson immediately wakes up. I look at Allison, scared, and snap out of it.

"What's happening to me?" I say to myself, confused.

"Alice and Jason are giving us false emotions." She tells me, trying to calm herself.

Grayson runs up to her and puts his hand over her shoulder.

"Alli, what's happening?" Grayson asks, being an idiot because he already heard the response she gave me.

"Alice and Jason is happening, Grayson."

Rose's POV-
"No, you don't. You're just using me as bait." I tell Daniel, making sure no one can hear.

"I have your daughter, she never died. I know who has her." He tells me over the phone.

"Who?" I ask.

"I'll tell you if you obey me." He tells me.

"What do I have to do?" I tell him, determined to do whatever he has in mind.

"I'm going to kill Allison." He tells me.

"What?" I say, confused.

"I'm have the dagger she had, that can only kill supernatural beings. Your job is to put both hands behind her back, making sure I have a clean shot." He explains.

"You know she can easily revive herself, right? You underestimate her, she's stronger than any of you." I tell him.

"Not with this. If you do accept my offer, I'll give you your daughter." He tells me.

"So, what's it gonna be?" He asks through the phone.

"Deal." I say before hanging up.

A smirk starts to play itself across my face.