Emotions

Allison's POV-
"Grayson." I say, struggling to get up.

"No, don't move." He says, having trouble talking. He really screwed us over, big time.

"I-I think I know how to turn it back on." I say, facing him.

"He'll be back to normal in twenty four hours Allison, it's fine." He whispers.

"No, that's too long. We don't know when he's suddenly going to burst out and kill innocent people." I respond.

"O-Okay. But you're to weak." He says.

"It's fine, I'll manage to somehow get up." I say, then realizing I can't get up.

"Wait, Allison. Here." He says, putting his palm on my shoulder.

"N-No Grayson, don't." I whisper.

He begins to give me some of his energy, letting it all out.

I get up, full of energy.

"Thank you." I whisper, kissing my now unconscious fiancé. He'll wake up soon.

I go to the room Ethan and Kylie are in, busting the door open.

They fastly take their hands off of each other. What were they doing?

"You again." Ethan says, rolling his eyes.

"Yes, me again. And you better get used to me, because I'm not leaving anytime soon." I say, going next to him.

Now I know how to help him turn it back on. I'm so selfish for never realizing it until now, after years of being clueless.

Now I know how to make him turn it back on.

Kylie gets up from the seat in front of him, knowing I'll be sitting there.

"What do you want?" He asks, looking at me with a serious face.

"I know why you turned it off now." I say.

"Oh really, then why?" He says, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Because you can't have any closure to this. It's an endless cycle, and you just keep on telling me, and yet you don't realize why." I say, going a little further in front.

"Don't know what?" He asks.

"You want the one thing I haven't done, the one thing that made you feel like hell." I say.

"I haven't apologized." I finally say, looking into his eyes.

"I'm sorry for making you so sad." I say.

"I'm sorry for making your days hell. I'm sorry for being so happy with Grayson and not you. I'm sorry for not having feelings for you." I say.

I look at him, he's catching on. The one thing I haven't done is say sorry for making his life such a living hell.

"And I'm sorry that I'm not in love with you." I say, looking down feeling ashamed.

"But one thing is for sure, Ethan." I say, looking up at him.

"I will never tell you to leave me again." I say, holding his hands, hoping it'll trigger something at the very least.

"I'll never be rude like before. I'll never trade you for anyone." I say, taking my hands off of him.

"And I will never leave you again." I say, putting my hand on his cheek, looking deep into his hazel eyes.

His eyes slightly go wide. This is what it's like to have your emotions back on.

He slightly smiles and he hugs me.

"I really needed that." He whispers.

"I know." I say, beginning to tear up.

Seeing my best friend having to turn it off because of me, really puts me down.

He lets go and he sees me crying.

"Don't cry." He says, putting his hand on my cheek.

"I'm happy. Anyway, I see you have a girl in mind already." I say, making googoo eyes at him.

"N-No." He says, getting really red, blushing like never before.

Reminds me of the time he got red the first time I met him when I called him ee-tee-wee-tee.

Back when everything was easy.

Ethan's POV-
It worked. I'm such an idiot for turning it off, what the hell was I even thinking?

She gives me a smirk, and she suddenly hardly punches me in the stomach.

"The hell was that for." I say, clenching my stomach.

"That's for leaving your brother unconcious." She says.

"Fair enough." I say.

What have I done to my brother.