Communication

Allison's POV-
"Ethan, do you think you can try to locate them again?" I ask.

"I can try, but I'll need all of you to at least give me some of your energy." He responds.

"Okay, everyone, put your hand on his shoulder." I say.

After everyone does as I say, Ethan closes his eyes and begins to concentrate.

We don't need a map anymore, once we locate them we'll immediately know where they're at.

His nose begins to bleed, which is normal in these situations.

"They're to the left, I can feel their energy now." He says, opening his eyes.

"Okay, excellent job." I say.

We begin to vamp-run out of the hotel, at this point not caring if anyone saw.

"Okay, the fastest runners here are Nate, Grayson and I." I tell them.

"So Kylie, you get on Nate's back, Ethan, you get on grayson's." I tell him.

"You guys were actually about to leave me out of this?" We hear a familiar female voice behind us.

"Rose!" I say, running to give her a hug.

"How have you been?" She asks, smiling.

"I'm much better now." I tell her.

"Okay, let's go, I'll get on your back Alli, you're much stronger and faster than me." Rose tells me.

"Okay." I agree.

As they all get on our backs, we begin to vamp-run.

Caleb's POV-
"Bells, do you feel that incredible energy heading towards us?" I ask her.

"Yes, it's indeed large. That energy must be moms, the second largest energy must be fathers." She tells me.

"They're accompanied by four others. That must be uncle Ethan, Rose, Uncle Nate, and another person I'm not sure about." I tell her.

"Do you think they may be able to fight against Lyal?" She asks me.

"I don't know, Bella. Everyone's fate is in their hands." I respond.

"I just hope everyone makes it out alive." She says.

"I hope so too. They are coming at an incredible speed. They're almost here." I tell her.

"We will fight too, Caleb. No matter what it takes." She tells me.

"Of course we will." I respond.

We were incredibly strong, since we were little children.

We even surpassed uncle Ethan's power, and we were only about twelve months.

But who knows how strong we are now. When Lyal wasn't looking, Bella and I would always train together.

The only person keeping me sane was her. I had no one else but her.

But now I'm extremely happy, knowing that they have been trying to find us all along.

My mother said that after age eight we would fully develop, which means we look about twenty, but technically we aren't even ten yet.

When we left mother, it's as if someone was controlling us to do it.

More like Lyal was. What a sick bastard.

He was getting revenge on Nathaniel, but what the hell did he do?

What did he do so wrong that made him take us away from my mother for more than four years?

"Caleb, are you alright?" She asks me.