Valentine's Day

A/N I know it isn't really Valentine's Day right now, but putting specific seasons in this book will help make it better later on.

Allison's POV-
It's crazy. Tommorow is Valentine's Day and I don't know whether if Ethan is my Valentine or Gray. I have such huge feelings for Ethan. I've said before that no one could make me feel the way Grayson did, I was wrong. Somehow i have lost all my feelings for Grayson.

"Alli, what's wrong?" I hear Ethan quietly ask, sitting next to me outside.

"It's just.... I'd rather not say." I tell him a tear forming in my eye.

"Alli, telling me will help. Tell me, please." He almost demands. I begin to tell him.

"Okay. It's just, ever since we.... slept together, I feel like I lost my feelings for Grayson." I tell him my voice beginning to shake. He pulls me into a hug for about ten seconds and releases it to ask me a question.

"Wait, Alli. How do you know you don't have feelings for him anymore?" He asks me.

I was really dreading that question. But I can't hide my feelings, not anymore.

"It's because... I'm not in love with him." I tell him, looking down at my feet. He lifts my chin up and we meet each other's eyes.

"Why, Alli?" He asks me looking at me more.

"Be-because I'm not in love with him. I'm in love with you."

His eyes light up. He cups my cheeks with his hands and leans in. Our lips are just centimeters apart when it's interrupted by someone in the bottom floor clearing their throat.

I look down and it's Rosalie, damn it.

Ethan fastly takes his hands of my waist and smiles at Rosalie.

"Uhm, hi. Come on in." He tells her breaking the akward silence. We go in and Ethan leaves me with Rosalie in the living room.

"So what Alli, you've switched twins?" She says loudly.

"Oh my gosh, sush." I tell her quietly.

"I don't want to talk about it. Let's talk about what's actually happening." I tell her trying to change the subject.

"Alright then, what's wrong?" She asks me.

"So, after I brought Ethan back to life, we've been having visions of each other when we're in trouble. Have you heard about anything like this Rose?" I ask her.

"Actually, I-" she gets rudely interrupted by Ethan.

"I'm so sorry, but this can't wait." He says. He leads me into an empty room.

"Ethan, I was talking to Rosalie about something important." I tell him getting a little frustrated.

"Look Alli, I just feel really bad. Grayson was talking about giving you a huge surprise today since it's Valentine's Day." Ethan tells me tapping his foot impatiently.

"You have to end this. Now." Ethan tells me holding my hands. He's so right. I have to. I can't lie to him like this anymore. He doesn't deserve it.

Grayson's POV-
I'm so nervous for what I'm about to surprise Alli with. I make sure to hide it on the inside pocket of my jacket. I want to be with her forever, and this will make sure of it.

Allison's POV-
I go over to Grayson's room. When I come in, he fastly hides something in his jacket, huh.

"Hey uhm, Gray.... We need to talk." I tell him firmly looking down.

"What's wrong, baby?" He asks kissing my cheek. I pull away a little.

"Ok Alli, you're worrying me." He tells me putting his hand on my cheek. I grab it fastly and pull it off.

"Look, just don't touch me." I tell him quietly.

"Alli, you're my girlfriend. I was thinking on taking you somewhere special, just the two of us." He tells me leaning in for a kiss. I reject it.

"Look, just stop. Please." I tell him pleading.

"Alli, why?" He tells me with a confused look on his face.

"Because I'm not in love with you anymore!" I scream, making the house shake.

I see Grayson. He looks terribly heartbroken, I feel heartbroken. But even if I'm being such an ass, I can't hide it.

Grayson's POV-
Alli doesn't love me. She doesn't love me. I'm such an idiot for thinking someone like Allison could love me. It was just too good to be true. I feel myself break when she had said those eight words.

I can't feel my face, bones, absolutely nothing. I feel like falling onto my knees and staying like that.

I didn't know getting you heart broken could literally feel that way, especially when you love someone as much as I loved Alli.

"Grayson, I'm so-" i interrupt.

"N-no Allison. I- i get it." I tell her wiping the tears flowing down my eyes.

There's no reason for me to be here. I pick up my stuff and get ready to go back to L.A. Alli comes running to me to try and stop me, but she can't.

I go up to Ethan and reach in my jacket pocket and give him the ring. I see him look down and then at me, surprised. I look over at Alli.

She starts to cry once she realises how special I thought today would be. I walk to my car and leave.

Ethan's POV-
Grayson was going to propose to Alli. They had been together for more than a year, and this is the way they had to break up? Over me? It's all my fault. If I hadn't told her to break up with Gray, none of this would be happening. I look over at Allison. She's wide-eyed.

She looks at me, and she suddenly starts to shake her head.

"Get out of my head!" She screams.

"Alli, what? I didn't compell you to do any of this, I'm not even a Traveler. Alli?" I ask worried.

She pins me to a wall with her mind.

What the hell did I do?

-page 338