Rosalie

Allison's POV-
"Allison do you know what the hell is happening right now?" Ethan asks through our minds.

"I'm as clueless as you are right now." I respond.

"Do you recognize her at all?" I ask.

"Someone has described her to me before, I just forgot who." He says.

I go up to Grayson, finally making him break eye contact with Kylie.

"If you'll excuse us." I say, dragging Grayson into our room.

"What was all that?" I ask, looking into his furious eyes.

"She tried to compell me." He says.

"Grayson, please calm down. I know she did more than that to get you this pissed." I tell him, cupping his cheeks. He sighs and finally calms down.

"She was helping Alice." He tells me, looking down.

The last thing I though she was is Alice's accomplice.

"What." I say, my voice beginning to grow more and more furious.

"So you're telling me I just welcomed someone that was helping my life become a living hell?" I ask.

He doesn't respond, knowing it's true.

"Hell no." I say, walking to the door.

"Alli, don't do anything reckless." He warns.

"Gray, she helped to make me reckless. Maybe I should start by showing her how reckless I can get." I say, walking past him.

I begin to get more and more furious by the second. When I thought I was done with every one of them, it's like they follow me like I'm some kind of magnet.

I see her standing in the same spot she was in before, waiting for me to come back.

When I do, she gives me a disgusting sweet smile.

"Don't smile at me like that." I say, energy boiling inside of me.

I bring her close to me with my mind. I tightly grab onto her neck, pulling her up until her feet were off the ground.

"So you know Alice?" I ask.

"Wait you don't under-"

"Oh I understand! You helped her make my life a living hell, and here you are, asking for my help?" I growl.

"Please just let me ex-"

"No!" I say

Ethan's POV-
I can't believe Kylie could do that to Allison. So this whole time she's been fooling me.

She always knew who Allison was, she was just pretending.

I'm such an idiot, it's all my fault. I shouldn't have introduced her to Allison in the first place.

I know I can't stop Allison anymore, so I take the kids to my room.

"Uncie, what's mommy doing?" They ask.

"That lady is a very bad woman, mommy is just teaching her a lesson." I respond.

"I hate evil people." Caleb says.

"Me too." Bella says, agreeing with Caleb.

Only if they knew.

Grayson's POV-
I can hear Kylie gasping for air, feeling her life being tooken away from the most powerful Traveler in the world.

I can't tolerate people that want to hurt anyone I love. That really pisses me off.

She should feel honored to be killed by her.

I just didn't want to scare Caleb and Bella, or I would have immediately killed her with my bare hands.

Obviously, Allison doesn't hesitate.

Let's just hope I don't have to mop the floors in a minute.

Allison's POV-
"Do you have any idea how horrible it was for me?" I ask, my eyes starting to tear up.

I can't let myself look weak, I need to stay serious.

"I had to stay away from Ethan, my best friend, because of you." I say, remembering the worst moments of my life,

Which causes me to tighten my hand even more.

"If it weren't from Grayson, Rose would be dead right now!" I say.

"I- I know Rose." She says, struggling.

"What?" I say, furrowing my eyebrows.

"The reason I was following Alice is because she could tell me where Rose was." She says.

"What does she have anything to do with you!" I say.

"Oh, I get it. You wanted to kill her yourself, didn't you?" I say.

"Well, you'll be the first dead." I say, feeling the veins under my eyes grow and my fangs bare out.

I'm just centimeters from her neck, when she fastly mutters something.

"S-She's m-my mother!" She says.

I fastly pull away from her neck, my teeth and veins decreasing.

I let her go back onto the floor. She falls onto her knees and pants for air, groaning at the pain in her neck.

"Rosalie is my mother." She says once more.