Dazed Thoughts

Grayson's POV-
"Alli, are you okay?" I ask very worried by the fact that she remembers nothing from this amazing year we've had.

"Gosh, stop worrying. I haven't done the spell yet." Nathaniel tells me laughing.

He grabs her and puts his fingers on both sides of her head.

"tudhkar" he says about two times, closing his eyes. When he's done, Allison looks at me and has a huge smile on her face.

"Grayson." She screams with joy, jumping on me.

"I've missed you. So much, Alli." I tell her before she pecks my lips. She lets me go and looks at Ethan.

Allison's POV-
I've missed this, everything. Even though I've been in the dark for two months, it feels like it's been more like two years. I give Grayson a tight hug and release him to look at Ethan.

I run at him just like I did to Grayson, I jump on his waist.

"I've missed you so much, you goofball." I say pecking his cheek a little.

"I've missed you too, Alli." He tells me laughing.

I release him and look at Grayson clenching his jaw when I peck Ethan.

"Is there something wrong, Grayson?" I ask, concerned. He never cared if I did that to Ethan, he knows it's friendly and only that.

"Allison, we need to talk." Ethan says with a sad face. What did I miss so much?

Ethan's POV-
I'm so nervous to tell Allison. It's Katie's fault I'm completely in love with her. If she runs to the hills, I would understand. If she doesn't, I would be beyond grateful.

We go to an empty room and sit on the bed in the corner of the room.

"Okay Ethan, what is it?" Alli asks. When she sees that I'm nervous, she puts her hand on mine and nods.

"Okay. So when Katie possessed your body, she made me believe that you.... were in love with me." I tell her, my voice shaky. She of course doesn't respond. I mean what the hell are you supposed to do in these situations?

"Look Alli, if you don't want to be my friend anymore I completely under-" she interrupts me.

"Ethan, it is not your fault, at all. Katie made you believe it, she played you and Grayson. Things will still be the same around her. We will never, ever stop being best friends." She tells me.

Yeah, best friends. That's it.

"Thanks, Alli. I'm so grateful to have you in my life." I tell her giving her a hard hug.

"Damn Ethan, have you been lifting?" She says laughing, touching my upper arm.

I flex a little.

"Hell no. Grayson gave me powers for a little while." I tell her, laughing.

"Talking about Grayson, you should go talk to him. He was depressed for months." I tell her, a little uncomfortable by the fact that it's my fault he was.

"Yeah, I should go. I'll talk to you later." She tells me, throwing a pillow at my face, just like the old times.

I truly did miss that.

Allison's POV-
I can't believe what a demon Katie was. Well she's gone for good, at the least. I knock on the door and open it to see Grayson sitting there.

He looks at me and his eyes light up.

"Grayson. We need to talk." I tell him, sitting down next to him, holding his hands.

"What did you do, when Katie told you I didn't love you anymore?" I ask him, looking into his eyes.

"I felt lifeless, Alli. It felt like I had nothing to live for. I was in my room, for two months straight." He says, his face dropping at the memory.

"Grayson, look at me." I tell him. I lift his chin up with my hands to my face.

"Don't ever think I will leave you. I will never, ever leave you. Not for anything in the world." I tell him with a serious face, he smiles wide.

I realized I've never told him how I really feel.

"I'm in love with you Grayson. And only you, no one can replace you, ever." I tell him. His face light up at the words ' I'm in love with you '. I really am.

"Well, it's too bad I'm not gonna be the first person you show your love to." He tells me.

"What? What do you mean?" I ask, confused.

"You slept with Ethan, Alli."

What in the actual hell?

A/N
This actually took me longer to write than usual, forty five minutes. I wanted to really incorporate everyone in this chapter ♡

-page 391