Devastation

Allison's POV-
When I get home, i make sure to check both sides of the road to open the door. I forgot my keys, so I just open the door with my mind.

"What the hell Allison?" My mom tells me.

I accidentally opened the door too hard. oops.

"Sorry mom." I tell her.

I go upstairs to take a shower. I turn the shower knob with my hand, and undress myself.

The hot water hitting my skin feels like heaven. These heightened feelings really help me.

I turn the knob, and put my PJ's on. Then I make sure to put my face mask on. When I do I realise I've been getting a lot of pimples lately, probably one of the side effects.

I go to bed and I try to sleep, but i can't stop thinking about our date tommorow.

6:00 in the morning-
I wake up to my "club going up" alarm and jump a little. I've been getting scared of little noises lately, too.

I get out of bed and go to the restroom. I look like such a mess.

I look through my phone and look at my phone. Gray texted me at 5 in the morning.

Grayson♡- can't sleep, guess I'll start getting ready.

Me-lol I barely woke up, sorry I didn't text back :(

I go to the toilet, and realise I'm supposed to have my period already, why dont I have it?

I call Rosalie, to see what's up with me.

She immediately calls me back.

"Alli?are you okay? She tells me concerned.

"No, can you please come over?" I tell her.

"I'll be there in 5." she tells me.

While I'm waiting for her, I sit on the couch.

She knocks, so I dont bother getting out of the couch and open the door with my mind.

"I'm over here." I tell her.

She comes speed walking to the seat next to me.

"Okay Alli, what's wrong?"she asks me.

"I'm supposed to have my period today, and I dont have it. Is it one of the side effects?" I ask her.

She frowns.

"What's wrong, Rosalie? I ask, looking at her.

"I'm so sorry Alli, but you're partly vampire now." She tells me.

"What is that supposed to mean" I ask, confused.

"When you turned into a Traveler, it deteriorated your eggs."

"Wait, are you saying-."

"You can't have any babies, Alli. I'm so sorry." She tells me.

There's no way, right?

"Then how do you explain how I'm alive right now, I-i mean my moms a Traveler a-and"

"Alli, she had you before she was even a Traveler. I'm sorry."She tells me.

I'm so mad right now.

"Leave." I tell her

"No, Alli-"

"I.said.leave" I tell her clearly.

"No-but-"

"I said leave!" I scream.

I accidentally throw her across the room. I was looking at her when I was screaming. Damn it.

"I-I'm so sorry Rose, I didn't mean t-"

"It's okay. I'll leave." She tells me calmly.

She leaves and I close the door with my hand and go to my bed. I cant believe it. I've been dreaming to have a baby for so long, and these powers are blocking me from having one.

I guess having these powers aren't always fun and games.

-page 114