Future

4 years later-

Allison's POV-
It's been years. Countless years of sadness, feeling more empty than ever.

I can't find them anywhere. I've gone everywhere, yet no luck.

Grayson was my greatest supporter, coming with me everywhere.

Ethan stayed home, in case they ever tried to come back, which was always in his hopes.

Ethan and them had a connection that we didn't even have. Every time Grayson and I went to the store or anywhere in particular, he was always offering to take them.

He loved them to death, and I feel like he feels as much pain as I do.

"A-Alli?" I hear Grayson say.

"Y-Yeah? I ask, noticing that I was daydreaming.

"We're going to find them, I promise you. No matter how longer it takes." He says, grabbing my hand.

I immediately notice both our rings, giving me more hope.

I hug him, feeling safe in his arms.

"Grayson, we can't just be here, we aren't going to go anywhere trying to find them." I say, getting frustrated.

"Look, how about I see the future. I've gotten better at it, I can see a few years later now." He says, putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Okay, yeah. How far can you go?" I ask.

"At this moment, only about three years." He says, dissapointed in himself.

"No, don't be upset. You just being here by my side helps enough." I say, lifting his head up.

He nods, smiling at me.

He begins to close his eyes, so I put my hand on his shoulder to give off some of my energy.

I've become stronger than before, but not too much. All I've been worried about these past four years is Caleb and Bella, thats it.

When we find them, they'll be six, but twelve due to the fact that they grow every day.

June 27, 2019-
"Happy birthday." I say, cutting the cake that Caleb and Bella once told me was the cake of their dreams.

Grayson holds my hand, smiling at me.

"We're going to find you two. I promise." I mutter, beginning to tear up.

"We will. No matter what it takes." Grayson tells me, tightly holding onto my hand.

Present-

Ethan's POV-
I'm tired of just stating home, it's done nothing.

They're never going to just come back, they won't. I've been staying home for years now, holding onto the hope that was slowly fading away.

I've tried to see if they were close enough that I could read their minds.

But they aren't. They're definitely across the globe.

"Hey." I say, trying to wake Kylie up.

I don't know if there's anything... going on between us. I've grown to have feelings for her, almost making me forget the ones I had for Allison.

She's been with me the whole time, staying with me so I won't be so lonely.

Rosalie went back to the hospital, knowing I won't let anything happen to Kylie.

I just know I'm not in love with her.

At least I think so.

"I'm awake." She mutters, turning around.