Confusion

Allison's POV-
Ethan comes up to me and I can sense him behind me. I'm wheezing.

"Hey uhm-Allison right? My names Ethan, would you like to be partners?"he tells me straight forward with an almost nervous smile.

"Of course!"I tell him reassuring him not to be nervous,I don't get why he would be though...

We're like halfway through the class and all me and Ethan were doing was talking and talking. He's so fun to talk to.

"Well I have a twin brother called Grayson and my sister's name is-"

"Cameron,I know"I start laughing at his confused ass look.

"Wait, how did you know?"Ethan asks

"I watch you guys on YouTube like all the time. You two are so funny like are you guys legit comedians?"I ask jokingly.

"Well, we try. We love our fans, they make us who we are now."He tells me with a smile on his face.

"Do any of the people here watch y'alls YouTube videos?"I ask

"Oh god thankfully they don't even know we have one, except for my buddy Justin"he tells me.

"Ohhh so they don't know your nickname is ee-tee-wee-tee"I whisper to him laughing super hard at the same time.

"God that's embarassing, yeah they don't"he gets so red once I say it.

As he's returning his normal color and when I finally stop laughing I go for it.

I want to ask him if he wants to hang out, but of course only as friends and nothing else.

"Hey, do you want to go to the movies or something and just hang out?" I ask him.

For some strange reason he tenses up.

"Wait me?Today?"he tells me.

"Oh no Ethan, I was asking the wall to hang out" I tell him sarcastically.

"Ohh okay,I'm cool with it, but like, just the two of us or...?"he tells me confused.

"You can bring Grayson if you would like to, we can all smuggle you guys favorite into the movies, some pineapple pizza" I tell him giggling.

"Oh god Allison,you know us too well" he tells me laughing pretty hard.

I feel like we are going to be really good best friends honestly. We have so much in common I feel like we've known each other for so many years. I don't know but I've never got along with someone so well as with Ethan, not even...Katie.

But this isn't about Katie. This is about starting a new life getting to know Grayson and Ethan a lot more and hopefully having them in my life often. The bell finally rings.

Later that day-
I ended up figuring out I had 4 classes with Ethan and 5 with Grayson. Thank God I can have these guys in most of my classes with me.Grayson talked to me here and there but the teachers were super strict so we couldn't really talk at all.

It's the end of the day and it's the first time I talk to Ethan and Grayson together. God please let it not be awkward....

-page 28