Miranda

Miranda's POV-
I couldn't go to Hawaii. All Allison's friend told me to do was go to a hotel, which isn't excatly very specific. So I just came back, I couldn't risk my life for my children.

Life is too special for me right now, no matter how lonely I am at the house.

I wonder what happened to Bill. I don't care anyways, he can rot in hell.

I really need to call Allison. It may not seem like it, but I still care about her. I'm just afraid of what Nathaniel is capable of doing to me.

I grab my phone and dial her number.

She doesn't answer. Is she in trouble?

Grayson's POV-
It actually worked. Allison is back, thank god. But I don't really know if she actually wants to be with.... me.

"I'm so sorry Nate I don't know why I did that, I- I thought it would help somehow." Alli says, sobbing on his shoulder.

"No, don't apologize, please. You're okay now, I will never let that happen to you again Alli." Nate says, trying to comfort her.

"Here, sit down Allison. I'll bring you some coffee." Nate tells her, handing her a blanket before he leaves.

Now it's only me and Allison in the room. Ethan and Keily are on the dining table, eating the cold pizza we ordered what seems like ages ago.

"Grayson, I'm so-"

"Shh, Allison. We'll talk about this later. Right now, let's just sit down and rest for a little, okay?" I tell her.

"Okay. Just, please sit next to me. I missed being with you, like this." She tells me.

I do as she says, and sits next to her. She puts her head on my shoulder. We stay there, cuddled up in front of the fireplace.

What I would do just to have a normal life with Allison.

We've been bundled up for about 5 minutes, until Nathaniel comes with the coffee.

"I made you it with your favorite, hazelnut creamer." Nate tells her, smiling while handing her the cup.

She smiles back and she takes the cup. Allison pats the seat next to her so Nathaniel can sit there.

"I'll leave you guys to talk." I tell them, getting up. Before I do, Allison grabs my hand and kisses me.

"Grayson, just so you know, I'm still in love with you, and only you." She says, releasing me.

"I know." I tell her.

I hate the fact that I almost don't even believe myself. Sometimes, Allison looks at Ethan in ways she doesn't even look at me in. But I believe her. Whatever she says is going on, is going on.

Nathaniel's POV-
When Grayson leaves, he seems uneasy. I don't blame him, Allison just gave him the leftovers she had of Ethan.

"Allison, how come you never told me you remembered that?" I ask.

"Well, I didn't exactly think the person I told was my brother. Until I pulled you out of that grave, I remembered every memory as a little kid, how we would always say that to each other." She says, her eyes gleaming at the memory.

"Never did I think it would be my brother." She says, looking at me with a tear on her eye while holding my hand.

"I'm glad you saved me. Not because I get to be alive, but because I got to meet you again, you've grown so much." I tell her.

"Well, if it weren't for you being supernatural, you would probably be as wrinkly as mom's forehead." Allison tells me.

I laugh and she does to.

"Talk about mom, I'm not just letting her go like that. She doesn't get to just get away with it when she took the person that was most important to me away from me." Allison tells me, her voice suddenly angry.

But I'm 100 percent in this with her, I completely agree.

"I agree, she doesn't deserve to be her happy self when you weren't." I respond.

"We're paying her a visit, tonight." She tells me.

"Allison, it's 8 in the morning." I tell her.

"Even better. We'll come as a surprise." She says, getting up.

"Well, I need to get out of this robe. I'm going to change really fast." She tells me.

"Okay, go right ahead." I respond with a smile.

She goes into her room. After all this finishes, we can all go back home, expect for me. I don't really have one.

I'll figure it out, somehow.

Allison comes out of her room wearing sweats and what I believe, one of Grayson's shirts.

"Alright, let's go." She says, while I get the keys.

"Oh, we won't be needing those silly." She tells me, flying the keys onto the couch.

"We can go on foot." She says, skipping to the door.

I swear if you had just met her you would think she's just a normal girl. I like that about her.

We run, run and run until we reach our destination. My mother's house.

I don't even bother to knock on the door. I open it with my mind.

My mom did us both wrong. She should have known better, trying to mess with the strongest Travelers in existence. She really doesn't know how badass her children are.

When I open the door, I see "mother" is cooking something up.

She turns around and when she sees me, her eyes widen in fear.

I vamp-run to her.

"So mom, what are we cooking tonight, a chicken or you? Because you should be ashamed. Both are disgusting." I tell her, grabbing the kitchen knife and put it close to her neck.

"Look, I'm still your mom. You can't treat me like this." She says, innocently.

"I wouldn't exactly categorize you as a mom, more like, oh I got it! The most delicate and childish human being in the planet." I tell her, grinning at her flushed face

"A-Allison?" She says, expecting for her help.

"No, shut up. You're playing my game, my rules. When we come back, Nathaniel will live with us, no matter what you say." Allison tells her back.

"Look, please." Out of nowhere Miranda smashes a glass cup on my head and makes me bleed.

She smirks at me, and then at Allison.

I forgot how she can't control herself around Traveler blood. It's like she's stronger around it.

Shit.

Ethan's POV-
"So, Keily. What do you think on doing when all of this is over?" I ask.

"I don't really know, I don't really have anywhere to go. I was living with Jack." She tells me.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." I tell her, feeling a bit bad.

"It's not your fault Ethan." She tells me, laughing.

"Yeah I know, its just-"

I black out. I see another vision, Allison.

I see in Allison's point of view, she's breathing heavily. I then see she's looking at Nathaniel.

He cut his head open, Allison wont be able to control herself.

I run to go and get a sweater from my room.

"Ethan what are you doing?" Grayson asks me.

"Take care of Keily. I'll be back." I tell him, going out of the door.

No way will Nate survive this if there's no one to help Allison.

She'll kill him.

-page 487