Imprisoned

Allison's(real) POV-
I don't know where I'm at. All I know is that Katie has tooken over my body.

The last I saw of Grayson was when he was in the bed, so depressed. What even happened?

Katie for sure broke his heart. I wonder if Rose even knows that's Katie and not me.

What do I do? I'm helpless. I'll probably stay like this.

Forever.

Grayson's POV-
When Alli came today, she at first looks like she couldn't even give a bit of compassion to me, but then suddenly, she came over to me. Kissing me and crying.

I want to ask Rose for clarification, but I don't want to talk to anyone unless they're Alli.

"Look, Grayson I need for you to talk to me so I can explain." She tells me.

I space out, not even remembering she's next to me. I can't think right when I'm not around Allison.

Rosalie's POV-
I'm about to smack this kid on the head. He is constantly ignoring me.

"Grayson?" I say his name one more time. He of course ignores me.

"Allison still loves you, not Ethan." I tell him, knowing that will get his attention.

He fastly looks up at me, his eyes gleaming.

"W-What? How would you know that." He says, his voice confused.

"Because, that's not Alli. It hasn't been Alli for more than two months." I tell him.

"What? I'm confused." He tells me shaking his head in disbelief.

"Katie took over her body, that's why we haven't seen her, and also why she chose Ethan over you. She's been playing both of you all this time. We need to figure out how to get her to say something." I tell him.

He fastly gets up and starts to pack.

"Okay, we're leaving. Now. But turn me into one of you, just for a day." He tells me.

I nod.

I turn him, and we take about 15 minutes to go to the hotel.

When we do, Grayson knocks on the door.

Grayson's POV-
No way is Katie going to get away with this. We need to tell Ethan first, before anything.

I knock on the door about 3 times.

A shirtless Ethan opens the door.

"Grayson, hi." He tells me. I take no time to say hi, he basically abandoned me. He couldn't have given a damn to where I was this whole time.

"We need to talk, alone." I tell him.

I fastly run to a room. Ethan tries to stop me from going in that room, until I realize why.

When I open it, KATIE is in the bed only with a bra on.

"Get out of her Allison." I tell her.

She does and before she leaves she mutters "jerk" I don't care, that's not Alli.

When Ethan does sit down, he starts to talk.

"Look I'm sorry I didn't call." He tells me.

"Look you were only focused on Allison okay? I get it. She was the only person you loved when you were with her." I tell him.

He was about to disagree.

"That's not Allison, Ethan. It's Katie. She possessed Allison's body, that's why she's been going after you and not me." I tell him.

"No, you're wrong." Ethan tells me.

"You want proof Ethan? I'll give it to you then. Just play along." I tell him.

He nods.

"Scream, Alli as if I'm punching the actual shit out of you." I tell him to do.

He screams her name, and she comes in.

"What the hell are you doing to him!" She says screaming, pushing me down to the floor.

She shakes her head and looks at me, frightened.

"Grayson, please help me Katie possessed my body please help!" She screams pleading for help.

"I swear Alli we will help you please just hang on." I tell her kissing her.

She looks over at Ethan with a tear on her face.

"Why the hell are we both shirtless?" She says questioning.

Before he could answer, Katie comes back.

"Sorry, for some reason these days I keep blacking out." She laughs nervously.

"What'd I miss?" She says smiling at Ethan.

He fake smiles. I can tell his heart is broken.

-page 358