Powerful Than No Other

Allison's POV-
What. No. She can't be right?

I laugh at her.

"That's the biggest joke I have ever heard, even your own existence isn't enough to beat that." I tell her.

"Oh, you think this is funny Alli? Okay then, I'll prove it." She tells me.

"How about we pull our hands out at each other and see who lasts longer, how about that?" She tells me.

"You'll lose, but okay." I tell her grinning.

"Alli, no!" Rose tells me trying to stop me.

I lightly push her away from me with my hand.

"Stop telling me what the hell to do already." I tell her annoyed by her acting as if I'm a child.

I turn my eyes back to her.

I pull my hand out, and so does she.

We were at it for a little, and I could already tell I was going to win.

I purposely make myself loose.

I fall to the floor and start to gasp for air, well I try to make it as believable as I can.

"Alli, are you ok?!" Grayson asks.

I whisper to him as quietly as I could.

"I need your help. Distract her with your powers. Bring a vase and smash it on her head. I'm fine, I can win her." I whisper.

He nods his head.

"Awe, he doesn't want you anymore, huh? You aren't as powerful as you thought baby." She tells me.

Then it's Grayson's cue. He looks at the vase intently and brings it to Katie's head.

She falls down at the hard hit, and she gets back up.

"You're going to regret that." Katie tells Grayson.

Before she can even move, I pull my hand out and stop her from walking any further.

I see her pull her hand out, so I pull my other one out to stop her.

"Wh-why can't I move." She says.

"When I told you I was stronger than you I meant it!" I crook my neck to the way I want her neck to break, I break it about thirds of the way.

"When I told you not to come back, I meant it!" I break it two thirds of the way. She groans.

"And when I told you not to mess with my friends, I sure as hell meant that too!" I scream at her, completely breaking her neck.

I see everyone else looking at me. Scared.

I just killed her.

I killed Katie.

I snap out of it, and realise what I had just done.

"What the h-hell is wrong with me?!" I start to pant.

It felt so good to make her feel pain. But now I regret it. I need to make her wake up again.

"I'll bring her back, I can right?" I say not being able to breathe right.

"I'm sorry Alli, you can't." Rose tells me crying.

"Yes I can! You once told me that the strongest Traveler was the cure to bringing one back to life! What if I am the strongest Traveler?" I tell her.

She just looks at me with no hope what so ever.

"Ethan, take Grayson far away from me. Far enough where he doesnt smell my blood." He immediately takes him back home.

I cut the palm of my hand and grab a cup to put the blood in.

I hurry and get the Grimmore to check if there's a spell that can help me.

I find it and start it.

"Yaeud 'iilaa alhaya" I say over and over again.

It's not working. So I decide to put my blood in my hands and press them where her heart is.

"Yaeud 'iilaa alhaya" I say more.

I feel blood spilling from both my nostrils. Since this is a very strong spell, it makes me bleed more.

I'm halfway through saying one, when I hear her gasp like when you wake up from a bad nightmare.

I did it.

These are my rules now.

I'm stronger than she will ever be.

-page 204