Identical

Allison's POV-
"Oh, hey Gray." I say, trying to walk straight to him. I of course fail. Ethan bursts out laughing.

I look back at him with a 'cut it out' face. He zips his lips with his finger.

"Where were you guys?" Grayson asks, failing to do it calmly.

"We went to the mall, to distract ourselves." I respond.

"God damn it, Alli. You have no idea how freaking worried I was. I thought someone had tooken you guys or something." He says, hugging me tightly.

"No of course not, we just have to take our minds off some things. I wanted to have just a wannabe normal life for a couple of hours." I tell him, kissing his cheek.

"Well, we should go somewhere to eat, don't you guys think?" I suggest.

"Okay, we can." Grayson says, smiling at me. I kiss him before I go to the room. I'm followed by Ethan.

"Sorry, but I'm gonna use this bathroom." He tells me, getting all the clothes he stole.

"Okay, I'll just change out here." I tell him.

"Or you can take the restroom." He says.

"No, it's fine. I can change out here." I respond, getting all the clothes and laying it out.

I search through all the stuff I got and find what I'm bringing.

Thats probably a bit extra.... But I gotta say, that's technically what I am. I hate how short my hair is, damn Katie.

I start to get all the makeup from my bag when Ethan gets out the restroom, also wearing some of the stuff he stole.

"How do I look?" I ask, turning in a full circle.

"Perfect." He says, coming up to me. He starts to put my makeup back where it was.

"Alli, you don't need any of this." He tells me.

"Kinda." I respond, laughing.

"Come on, just leave your hair like that. Your natural waves are pretty." He says, touching the wavy roots of my hair.

"Okay then, I will." I respond, giving up.

We both leave the room and go to the living room to find Grayson.

"You're so beautiful." He tells me, pulling me into a hug.

"God was I lucky." I hear him mutter under his breath. The lucky one is totally me.

I grab my purse before we go into the car. I somehow have a bad feeling of going here. I feel like, danger is always following us everywhere we go.

What I would do to have just a normal life. But if I had a normal life, my mom wouldn't have agreed to come to L.A due to her having to leave New Jersey for being a Traveler. Then I wouldn't have met Ethan or Grayson.

"So, what did you guys do at the mall?" Grayson asks.

"Oh, we were technically smuggling a shit ton of candy." Ethan responds, laughing.

"What did y'all get?" He asks.

"Well, I couldn't exactly get anything because Ethan here kept taking everything!" I say, laughing.

"You should have seen the look on her face when I took all the candy." He says uncontrollably laughing.

"She ran up to me and pleaded for some of my candy, and I gave her some, so she reached in and-"

He sees the look in my face and tenses up. He sure knows Grayson could take it the wrong way, thinking I did it on purpose.

"And she took almost all the candy." He says, nervously laughing.

"Sounds fun." He says laughing.

"We'll do something like that Grayson." I tell him, feeling a little guilty the person I could've been there was Gray.

"We better, soon." He says before getting out of the car to head to IHOP, my favorite.

We get in and sit down and place our orders.

"What do you think Nate's come up with for the... plan." Grayson says, muttering 'plan'.

"I don't really know, I'll talk to him about it today though."I tell him.

"Hey, I'm gonna go to the restroom really fast." Ethan says.

"Okay, we'll wait here for you." We both tell him.

"You know, I love being here, with you." Grayson tells me, reaching for my hand under the table.

"I do t-" I abruptly stop.

I see a vision.

Of Ethan. In the restroom. Grayson's doppelganger is in there too, shit.

"o-oh, hi." I hear Ethan say, he's so terrified. Grayson knows that when I suddenly stop talking, it's because I get visions.

He fastly looks into my eyes to see what's going on. His eyes widen.

"What are you doing here?" His doppelganger asks.

"I came to eat, I was starving." Ethan says.

"Oh, that's cool." His doppelganger says.

I can't let this go on any further. I mean what if mine is here too?

"Where are you going Alli?" Grayson asks, grabbing onto my wrist.

"I need to do something about this." I tell him, yanking my hand away from hid.

I knock on the door.

"Hello?" His doppelganger says.

"Hey babe, I need to talk to Ethan really fast, Katie and all." I say fake laughing.

"Oh, okay." He says laughing.

Ethan comes out of the restroom speed walking.

As we walk, I see my actual doppelganger walk in front of me. She looks exactly like me, my skin, eyes, eyebrows, everything. It's like looking at a mirror.

We both see her walking in front of us. Ethan's eyes widen.

What the hell do we do?

-page 541

A/N sorry I have no idea what that huge space before the picture is:(