Visions

Allison's POV-
Ethan's in trouble. Did he really think that him leaving would ease the feelings he has for me? It would worsen. I stop thinking so much and I go running to Grayson to tell him about Ethan, but of course I leave out the part of him liking me.

"Grayson, Grayson?" I loudly whisper.

"Wh-What happened Alli?" He tells me fastly looking up to where I am.

"Ethan left. Don't ask just get me my Grimmore." I tell him getting a map from the side of the room.

He fastly runs across the room. He's still a Traveler, but only for a couple of hours.

He comes to me and gives me the Grimmore.

"Cover your nose." I tell him. He does as I say.

I put candles all around me and grab the knife Grayson gave me long ago at the movies and cut my palm.

I lay the blood in the center of the map and fastly flip through the pages to find the spell I need.

I find it and I start.

"qum biajadih"I say once. I open my eyes to see where the blood was drawn to.

The blood wasn't moving.

The only possible way the spell wouldn't work is if it would be blocked by someone else.

I look over at Grayson. His hands were covering his nose, and anyways he wouldn't do that.

Then i look over at "sleeping Nate" he wasn't facing me, but I could see his hand rotating a bit to the left and to the right.

I pull my hand out and slap it away from the map.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I scream at him before I run to him.

"I'm sorry, I can't. I told him I wouldn't say." He tells me sitting up from his bed.

I've had enough of his shit. I've had a hell of a lot more patience then I should have given him.

"I'm done with your shit. Tell me where he is!" I tell him grabbing his neck barely giving his a hole to breathe.

Without notice, he then takes his hand off of mine and starts to choke me.

"You do not get to treat me like some rag doll. I will not tell you and that's final. I needed you to get Katie, but you obviously can't give me anything, so you're no use." He tells me choking me.

I see Gray trying to run to me, but Nate pulls his hand out and stops his tracks.

I can feel my breath drifting away, my life being taken away. From my own blood brother.

Ethan's POV-
Thankfully, I had some movies downloaded from Netflix. I re-watched them since I had nothing else to do in this abandoned place.

While in the middle of the movie, I stop when I suddenly see something. I see Alli getting choked by Nate. I see Grayson on the side with terrified eyes.

I can't stay here. Even if I don't know whether these visions are real, I can't just stay here and worry forever. I leave all my bags in the cabin, and run.

I'm dumb for thinking this would actually work the way I wanted it to. I take too much time worrying about myself and not the people I love.

That's going to change now.

Grayson's POV-
I run to go get Nate off of Alli, when he suddenly pulls his hand out and stops me. I can move anymore, not even a centimeter.

I have to see my beautiful girlfriend's life be taken away in front of me. I see Alli start to gasp for air. A tear slides down my eye.

"I love you. Forever." She mouths to me.

"I will too. Forever Alli." I tell her more and more tears falling.

When suddenly my tears turn into fear.

Allison's POV-
I mouth I love you to Grayson. I need him to know that before he kills me.

I almost take my last breath, when suddenly he lets go. I pant for air harder than usual.

"Get off of her!" I hear someone scream.

Ethan.

I see Ethan suddenly throw Nate across the room. Not with powers though. With his bare hands.

-page 316