The Other Side

Allison's POV-
"What-Alli seriously?" Ethan tells me.

"Yes, but temporarily if you don't want to be one." I tell him trying to make him less freaked out.

"No Alli, I want to show Nathaniel what a piece of shit he is. He's going to pay." He tells me a smirk playing on his face.

He can be a savage at times, but he's a little teddy bear.

"Ethan, it's not about fighti-."

"Gray, he killed me. If Alli weren't here I wouldn't even be able to talk to you right now. You should be on my side." Ethan tells him.

"Yeah, you're right. Well count me in bro."Gray tells him with a smile.

My nose starts to bleed a lot, so I have to break it to Gray.

"Gray, we have to go." I tell him, sad we have to.

"Okay, Ethan we'll see you soon. I promise." Gray tells his giving him a hug.

I go over to Ethan and also give him a hug.

"You'll be back home, I promise too Ethan." I tell him cupping his cheek on my hand.

"Can't wait to torture you." He tells me smiling.

I give him a kiss on a cheek. Of course a friendly one.

"Bye."

I stop the spell and we're back in my room.

"Alli, I can't let you risk yourself." Gray tells me.

"Let's not talk about this, please." I tell him.

"Let's just sleep, okay?" I tell him pleadingly.

"Alright then." He tells me laying down on bed patting the place next to me.

I go and I hug him.

If I don't make it while letting Ethan pass through, I need to make all these moments with him count.

The next morning-
I'm the first to wake up. When I do I lay there a little waiting for Grayson to wake up. After about 30 minutes, Gray wakes up.

"Good morning sleepy head." I tell him playing with his hair.

"Hey." He tells me smiling.

I was going to kiss him in the cheek when I hear someone groan.

Nathaniel.

I run over to him, seeing he's about to wake up.

"Morning." I tell him nicely.

"Why the hell am I tied up?" He says looking around the room.

"We need awnsers. Now." I tell him.

"What if I don't want to?" He tells me smirking.

With my fast speed I grab his neck and put pressure on it where he only has a tiny gap to breathe.

"Or else I won't spare your life and perminantely leave you in hell." I tell him with a threatening voice.

"Alright, alright. What do you need." He tells me looking down in defeat.

"So, I hear there's something called 'the other side'. What is that?"

"It's where all supernatural beings live in." He tells me.

"Why did Ethan end up there?" I ask.

"He was supernatural at the time, so he was considered to be on the other side." Nathaniel tells me.

"Okay, well I found a spell to get him out. And I want to see if there is any other risks than the affect it will have on me." I tell him.

"Oh Alli, you are obviously not related to me, you are so oblivious." He tells me.

What?

"You don't get it? There's a reason why the spell is so big it can kill you. If it was just a spell for you trying to get Ethan back to life, there wouldn't be any risks."

"Well the spell is big because I'm bringing a person back to life." I tell him.

"No, Alli. The spell is big because you're bringing every supernatural being that has died, back to life."

-page 269