Burns

Allison's POV-
I wake up to the noise of birds chirping outside our window.

I open my eyes to see myself bundled up naked around Grayson.

I'm so happy right now, nothing can ruin this moment. I just wish that I wasn't a Traveler. Having a baby is impossible for me.

I slowly get up and halfway through, Grayson raises his head up.

"Where you going?" Grayson asks me.

"Oh, I'm going to take a shower." I tell him.

He laughs and lays back down.

I go in the restroom and turn the shower on. I step in and almost start to dance, I'm in the greatest mood.

When I finish showering, I notice that I forgot to bring a pair of clothes in with me.

I put a towel around me and go to the room to find a shirt and some pants. When I get out, Grayson's standing up.

He walks over to me, it sends butterflies to my stomach.

"What are you doing back?" He asks, tugging on the towel around me.

"Getting some clothes, Gray." I say, kissing him.

"Okay, go ahead. Don't take too long, you weren't the only wild one last night." He tells me before I go back in the restroom.

I put on some sweats and one of Grayson's shirts.

I come out while trying to pull off a messy bun.

I go to the bed and lay back down.

"The showers free."I say,hugging him. He turns back around.

"I just want to stay here forever." He tells me, whining.

"I do too, but not when you're smelly like that." I joke. He pouts.

He starts to leave to the bathroom but before he does I blurt "love you." To him.

I'm so happy, that once Grayson left, I was still happy.

Until the thoughts came back. I almost lasted twenty-four hours without them.

The hurting,burning sensation comes back. I can't help but crumble on the floor. I don't know why this always happens to me.

I can't ruin this perfect day with Grayson, but I was the cause of ruining Ethan's.

Just one day. That's all I have left before i just shut myself out.

I'm crying, in my bed holding my knees when the first time in forever, I get a vision.

It's Ethan. He's trying to reach me.

"Allison?" He asks, All woozy.

"Yeah, Ethan it's me!" I say, laughing happily.

"You've ruined my life, Allison." He tells me.

"What?" I ask, my smile turning into a frown.

"You know, life would be much easier without you in it. You ruin every single thing you touch, Grayson's next." He tells me, smirking. I can look at him through a mirror.

He's in this place with a whole lot of glass clicking together.

I stay silent.

"Have a good life without me, Allison. Cause I sure will." He tells me, laughing.

He opens his eyes. I can't believe he could ever say that to me, but it's true.

I never knew one person could have such an impact on me. His words feel like being stabbed across the chest.

I can't live like this. Having Ethan far away from me. Not anymore. It's breaks me.

Grayson's POV-
I can hear Alli crying outside. It breaks me to see her like this. There's nothing anyone can do to make her feel like herself again.

Her and Ethan had a bond that no one in the world has with each other. I hate the fact that I don't know where Ethan is, or how he's even doing.

I can't exactly find him when I don't know where he is.

I finally finish fast and go outside the bathroom.

"Alli?" I ask, speed walking to her.

"Huh?" She whispers. She only whispers when she's been crying.

"What's wrong?" I ask, hugging her.

"Nothing." She tells me.

I know it's Ethan. She only cries because of Ethan.

"Look, we'll find him Allison. I swear." I say, holding her hand.

"He doesn't want to be found." She tells. When she does she leaves the room and goes to Ethan's.

This is ruining her.

Allison's POV-
I wish I knew what was the cause of all this crying. There's definitely a whole lot more than just one.

I go to Ethan's room, he left most of his stuff here.

I go on his bed and under his pillow I find a photo. A photo of me and Ethan.

He kept this photo under his pillow. I grab the picture and cry on it. The burning starts all over again.

It feels like I'm slowly being charred, at the hottest temperature ever.

My heart feels as if it's being pulled away, nails being slowly stabbed into it.

I hate this feeling. It makes me feel like the worst human being in the world. Ethan really was right.

I do ruin every single thing I touch.

-page 600