Home

^Hear the song "The Night we Met" by Lord Huron after reading this chapter or while :)

Allison's POV-
"Yes, of course I'll marry you." I tell him, fastly pulling him into a hug with my weak arms.

"Oh, thank god." He breathes out, obviously he was nervous of my response.

"Why were you so nervous?" I ask, slightly laughing.

"I don't know, I just thought maybe there was a little chance that you would say no." He says, rubbing his neck.

"If you had asked me two years ago, I would've immediately said yes to you." I tell him, truthfully.

"I've already told you before that I want to spend the rest of my life with you." I tell him, smiling.

"And this is one out of a thousands way to show it." He tells me, gliding the ring inside my finger.

It fit like a glove. He's been doing his research.

"I'm so deeply in love with you." I tell him, hugging him even tighter.

"Me too, Allison. I always will be." He says, putting the loose strands of my hair back in place.

Reminded me of when he did that, when he sat next to me in the bench when Daniel completely humiliated me.

Now that I'm thinking about it, so much of the people I've known are dead. And here I still am, better than ever.

We go to the car after we finish the simple sandwiches he made. To the average person, these would be normal, but to me they were amazing.

Grayson laughed at me, considering the fast pace I was gobbling the sandwich down.

Through the whole car ride, all I could do was stare at the beautiful ring.

The ring was silver, and the base was a shiny golden heart, with an encrusted shiny diamond in the middle.

I then see he's got one too, on his finger. No one can take my happiness away.

Hopefully when I have this baby, everything is still the same, and I'll be alive  by then.

But, that's the point. I know I won't live.

I did research. Apparently legend says that this is very rare, but it's happened before, but the mother never makes it.

I just feel like, Grayson can't have a fair life like that. I know he's been wanting a baby with me ever since we started dating, I owe him that much.

I want him to have a reminder every second of the day, every time he wakes up next to his baby, our baby, that his wife unconditionally loved him with all her heart.

I love this man with all my heart, and if me dying is the only way to show it, then so be it.

"What's wrong babe?" He asks when he realizes how focused I am. I was focused, because I was doing a spell that blocks Ethan from rummaging my thoughts. He'd do anything to keep me from dying, probably would even kill the baby.

"Oh, nothing. I'm just really happy." I tell him, fake smiling. I grab his hand, just to make it a little more believable.

He smiles back at me. This smile that I will never in my life forget.

When we get home, I need to say all my goodbyes.

Next thing I know, we're already home. Time is going faster by the minute.

We get out the car, well I of course struggle, and go inside the house. I get greeted by Ethan.

"Hey, Alli!" He says, giving me a hug.