Memories

Grayson's POV-
I go back home not even worrying about who sees me run fastly back home.

I go to my room and just lay there, unable to move anymore, or feel.

I'm going to have to be living, all alone.

I go through my phone on the last picture I have of Eth

This was when he got me my dream car.

Sometimes I feel like I haven't been so close to my brother. But today it made me realize how much I loved my brother.

I need to see Ethan.

Then i remember Alli showed me a spell on how to see someone dead in person, like she did with Nathaniel.

I grab a blindfold and grab something that Ethan loved.

He had this shirt he would put on often, so I get it and tightly grab it.

I start the spell.

"tubayin li lah" I say about 3 times.

Then i somehow end up in a really bright place, with white endless walls.

As I walk everywhere, I spot a body.

Ethan's.

I go running to him shouting his name.

"Ethan!" I scream over and over again.

I run to him to give him a hug.

When I try to wrap my arms, it was like he was air.

I could see him, but not feel.

He couldn't see me either.

He was crying. He had his hands in his eyes, just crying.

"I miss you Gray." He says crying.

"Eth, im here please, can you hear me." I say crying along.

"I wish I was there with you again." He says his voice screeching.

He doesn't want to be here. He wants to be alive.

I'm going to make sure that happens.

It's all Nathaniel's fault. It's no use for me to just be here, doing nothing while Ethan is miserable over there.

It takes me about 20 minutes of running non-stop instead of 11 hours to get to Illinois.

I spot Nathaniel and Allison together.

My blood boils of anger as I see the cause of my brothers death in front of my eyes.

I go running and I grab him in the neck and throw him across a car.

He dents the top of the car.

Nathaniel comes running to me, but I grab his throat so hard, I could hear his skull cracking.

He tries to pull away, but he can't.

Anger beats anything.

"You are going to pay for this!" I scream in his face while his face turns as pale as stone.

He tries to do mind control, but he can't because I'm applying too much pressure to his neck.

"Grayson stop!" Allison screams.

She tries to mind control my hand off of his neck but she realizes it doesn't work.

I throw him to the floor and the concrete turns into dust.

"It's your fault my brothers dead! Now you get to pay!" I say screaming in his face.

In the corner of my eye I see Alli tense up.

"Yes Alli. It's all his fault. Ethan is dead." I tell her.

Suddenly her sad face drops. She's angry, more than I had ever seen her be.

She comes running to Nathaniel.

"What the hell did you do to Ethan?" She says trying to keep calm.

"He's not coming back Allison. I made sure of it." Nathaniel tells Allison with a smirk.

Alli gets closer to him and gets the knife I gave to her long ago when we were at the movies.

Allison's POV-
Nathaniel killed Ethan.

I can't believe it.

All I can feel now is anger.

I grab the knife and with my mind I stab Nathaniel's heart with it.

He groans.

"That's not going to be enough, Alli. I can't die." He tells me grinning.

"I already know that. But I'm going to make sure you feel hell until you tell me what the hell you did to Ethan!" I tell him.

I grab an injection from my back pocket and stab his neck with it.

I made sure he would fall into a deep sleep.

There's no way I'm going to let him get away with my best friends death.

I'll bring him back. No matter what happens. If I die, at least I know I will by trying to save the life of the most goofiest and dumbest person in the planet.

The person that partly made me as happy as I am today.

I owe him that much.

I'm bringing him back.

-page 255