The Truth

Allison's POV-
Coming back home from the hospital was a long care drive. It was about 40 minutes, but enough for me to think in what way am i going to tell my mom about it.

At first I wanted to tell her calmly, but I want to get straight to the point, without having to beg her to tell me. I'm going to make her tell me.

She had always been a bit strange around me, to be completely honest. But I'm pretty sure if your mom was acting weird your first guess wouldn't be "Oh she's half vampire half witch!"

I get home and I see her watching TV in the living room.

"Honey, what in the world are you do-"

"I have no time to explain mom. I know what you are."I tell her.

"I have no idea what you're talking about Al, please calm down."she tells me.

"No". With my mind I bring a vase to me. I can see from the corner of my eye, that my mom's eyes are going wide to what she has just seen me do.

"Alli, how did you do th-"

"Cut the crap mom. I know you're a Traveler like me." I tell her.

"Honey, I don't even know what that is" she tries to reason with me.

"Tell me right now, or I'll cut myself deep with the vase"I threaten.

She stays silent.

So what I do, is I stab myself with the corner of the vase. Little does she know it doesn't hurt me.

"Alli!" She yells. She pulls her hand out to the direction of the vase and throws it across the room. I knew she was a Traveler.

She looks at me terrified when she sees where I stabbed myself suddenly healed.

"How in the hell did you heal so quickly" she asks me confused.

"I'm more powerful then any Traveler that has ever existed mom. Are you ready for me to tell you about it?" I tell her.

"O-Okay." she tells me, still in shock.

We sit down in the couch and I tell her all about it.

"Wait, Alli you're telling me you have super speed, you have unbearable strength, you can compell people to do as you say, you can heal in seconds, you have mind control, and you can easily do a candle spell on your own?" She tells me.

"Yeah mom. My nurse told me since kimhu, she's never seen anyone like me. She told me it usually takes all travelers about 5 times to get the spell right to light one candle up, right?"

"Yes honey, but I don't get why your telling me this"she tells me super clueless.

"Well I only did the spell once, and I lit every single candle in the hospital, mom. She told me I have the strength of 20 Travelers." I tell her.

All she tells me is "fascinating".

"Wait, but mom. What powers do you have?" I ask.

"Well, the only thing I can do is move objects with my hand and tiny simple spells. Honey you can take anyone down now, you understand that right? She tells me.

"Yeah, so what?" I ask, confused.

"You only need to use your powers when necessary, not whenever you want to just for fun. And you most definitely can't tell anyone. At. All. We don't need anyone to be in risk, you hear me?"

She's basically telling me to keep this from Grayson and Ethan. The two people I trust the most.

"Okay" I tell her, dissapointed by the fact I'm supposed to be keeping a secret from my crush and my best friend.

But I can't. I have to tell them. There's no way they would ever tell anyone about me or expose me in any way.

I go over to the Dolans house, and knock on the door.

"Oh my gosh, Alli!" Ethan yells at me hugging me so tightly.

"Ethan!" I tell him back hugging him tightly.

I realised I popped his back really hard and I was carrying him by now.

"Woah Alli, you're strong" he tells me.

"Oh, sorry. Adrenaline rush" I tell him, immediately putting him down.

Well obviously I need to get used to hugging super soft so I don't kill anyone.

I see Grayson watching TV in the living room. God he's adorable.

But I need to focus on what I'm about to do. They need to know the truth.

-page 90