Unexpected Visitor

Allison's POV-
We immediately get off of each other once he says that.

"Oh no Grayson, it's because this little idiot scared the crap out of me"I explain.

"Woah woah woah Alli I am no Idiot"Ethan tells me in a conceided voice.

"Whatever Ethan, go get ready. your hair is everywhere."I laugh at him while he fake pouts.

"Whatever Alli."he acts as if he's mad. He's such a clown.

He finally leaves and then it's just me and Grayson.

"Hey Alli? Grayson asks.

"Yeah gray?.

"You look, beautiful"he tells me. Right when he tells me this I feel like kissing him so bad. I've never had a boy make me feel this way...not even,Daniel. But I would never cheat on him or anyone else, so I'll keep quiet.

Grayson's POV-
I couldn't help it. It's like I had to tell her how beautiful she really was. She's one of the prettiest girls I have ever met and I have never met one with her quirky and bubbly personality.

"Oh uhm-thanks" she puts her head down and starts to blush. I can see her trying to cover her face down with her hair. God do I want to tuck her hair back in place and just look into her eyes. She's so beautiful, but I can't make any moves just yet.

"No problem, Alli" I tell her, blushing a little bit myself.

"Come on guys the movie starts in an hour and we still need to go munch on some pizza!" Ethan yells from downstairs.

"Coming!" Me and Alli both yell at the same time.

"Jinx" I tell her right before I wink at her and run down the stairs.

Allison's POV-
Grayson once again winks at me. Why is it that it makes me feel so happy inside and at the same time feel like there's butterflies all up on my stomach?

We make it to Grayson's car and drive for what seems like hours.

"God damn where are we going?" I tell them impatiently but joking at the same time.

"To out favorite pizza place, duhh"Ethan responds.

"Sorry Ethan,I don't understand smart ass"I tell him.

Dang sorry Alli, I don't understand dumbass,bummer"Ethan tells me.

He's so immature.

We finally make it and I get 2 slices of pinnaple pizza and Grayson and Ethan get about a million only.

When we finally sit down, someone calls Ethan over to their table, I think it's Justin. Now's my chance to talk to Grayson.

"Hey Alli?"Grayson asks.

"Yeah, what's up?"I tell him.

"Are you in a relationship with someone...like right now?"I suddenly don't feel hungry anymore. I feel myself become anxious at the question.

"Yeah, I do"i tell him nervously.

"O-oh"he tells me almost devastated.why?

"But I hardly see him. I want a type of boyfriend that I can hang out with most of the time and just hang around watch a movie and eat junk food while at it. I don't know I just don't think it's going to go far between us two, so I'm probably going to end it when I see him again"

"Oh I'm so sorry Alli"Grayson tells me.

Graysons POV-
I really do feel sorry for Allison, but i know that deep down im a bit relieved.Maybe I can actually have a chance with Allison,and I like her a lot. But of course,we still need to get to know each other much better to make it official. I want to love her with all my heart.

Allison's POV-
"Well, are you guys ready for the movies or what?"I ask when Ethan comes back from his chat with his friends

"Hell yea, let's go."Ethan tells us in response.

We get in the car and I change the music to my favorite song by Tame Impala"feels like we only go backwards."

"Woah you like that song too, Alli?"Grayson asks me

"Heck yea, it's my favorite song ever" I tell them.

"We legit both love this song so so much"Grayson tells me so surprised over the fact that we like the same song.

10 minutes later-
We are finally at the movies and we decided to watch Justice League since it looked good. Me and Grayson were alone since Ethan left to get popcorn even though there was a long line waiting already.

We were around 15 minutes into the movie when all of the sudden Grayson says...

"Hey, Alli?"

"Yeah, what's up?"I tell him back.

"There's something I need to tell you Allison."he tells me nervously.

"Alright, what is it?"I bite my lip.

"I really like you, Allison." He tells me blushing.

Something suddenly rushes over me and out of nowhere I say "I honestly like you a lot too Grayson.  Since I first saw you I could feel a connection between us, I don't know If it was only me but I really like you. I feel like we've known each other for a really long time and I just really would love if we could hang out for more years to come"I tell him blushing a bit raising my head down.

He gently puts his hand on my chin and raises my head where he could see my eyes.

"Hang out as friends or more than that, Alli?"he tells me with a smile playing across his face.

"Well, time will tell" I tell him with a grin on my face.

No one has ever made me this happy in my life. It's like Grayson and I were meant to be together for all this time.

He looks at me for about 30 seconds, and then I see his eyes looking down at my lips. That's when I can see him leaning down to kiss me and I lean in a little closer. I've been waiting for this to happen. I cant believe our lips are just centimeters apar-

"Who the hell are you?what the hell are you doing Allison?"Daniel asks me.

A/N I know this is way longer than usual but this had more detail I wanted to put in it. I'm going to be trying to make these chapters more longer so you guys can enjoy them longer and better. Love y'all

-page 43