Surprise

Grayson's POV-
Was Allison intimidated by me? I don't know, but she's actually really pretty. She almost seemed nervous. What am I thinking, it was probably just because it's her first day at this school.

Allison's POV-
I was so nervous in front of Grayson. My first period class was Art, which is great. At least I can scribble my frustration away.

"The easy steps to doing art is yo-"

Everyone is standing there staring at me, expect for this one guy. Wait, I think that's Grayson.

"Uhm-sorry I'm late, it's my first day here"I tell Mrs.Howard nervously.

"Come in miss. Everyone say hi to Allison. She will be joining us this year."

I honestly just stay there and hope to lock eyes with Grayson and just see if there's a connection between us. I know I've only known him in person for like what?10 minutes? But I feel like we are the closest people ever.

Everyone turns around and so does Grayson. I fastly look at him and make sure he looks back at me so we can have just a little moment to each other. He turns around and....

Plot twist. It's not Grayson. It's freaking Ethan. I am officially exhausted from so much fangirling today I can't.

I start to feel embarrassed from looking at him very carefully so I make sure to cover my eyes with a lock of my hair.
god he probably thinks I'm a creep.

Where in the world do I sit?

"Ma'am,you can either choose from those two seats, next to Ethan or next to Gabe." what kind of question is that?!of course I'm sitting next to Ethan.

"Oh,okay thank you" I tell her with a smile.

"My pleasure, miss Allison" she tells me with a wide smile.

"Today we will be doing a project that is very simple but at the same time very hard. You will pair up with a partner of your own and draw each other's eyes on a piece of paper. You will have 5 days to do this so you guys better start early, I want to see a lot of detail!"she says reasurringly.

Who the hell am I supposed to be partners with?

Ethan's POV-
"Wanna be partners man?" Justin asks me as I go to sit back on my seat.

"Isn't that other dude going to be your partner?" I ask him pleading he is.

"Oh hell no dude, look at him. I'm not going to be partners with some creep."he laughs so loud the whole world could probably hear him.

"Oh well sorry man, but I actually want to be partners with the new girl Allison."I tell him hoping he's not mad.

"Nice joke man, nice one. so where are we gonna sit?"he starts to realize I wasn't joking.

"Well okay fine, whatever I'll find someone not as much as a douche as you"he tells me almost annoyed.

God, whatever. He's just so sensitive.

I rush over to the table where Allison was at and I don't know why but I'm a bit nervous to talk to her.well, here goes nothing.

-page 23