Expressionless

Allison's POV-
"Daniel, get off of him!" I scream as loud as I can

"No, this is what you get for cheating on me!" He tells me.

He pulls the knife closer to his neck.

I see Ethan try and get the knife from him. When he does, Ethan cuts his hand and it's bleeding really bad.

I hear him groan in pain.

I remember Rosalie showed me a spell on how to stop bleeding.

At this point I don't care if he sees what I do.

I grab his hand and lay my palm on it. He looks at me and looks back at his hand. I close my eyes.

" 'awqaf alnazif" I say once.

I take my hand off and all of them see with their own eyes how Ethan healed once I said the spell.

"How the hell did you do that" Daniel tells me.

I see Grayson and Ethan just look at me, in shock.

"I Told you Daniel to stay away, and now the one getting revenge is me."

I look at him intently in the eyes. When I do he looks so terrified for his life. How pleasing.

As I pull my hand out to control the knife to move, he shakes.

I move my hand to the right, so the knife can follow.

As the knife goes where I demanded it to, Daniel takes his hand off Grayson and steps back and ends when he realises the wall is blocking him, and he has nowhere to go.

"You see, Daniel, I don't like it when you try to hurt my loved ones,You know that right? I tell him looking at his eyes deeply so he can get scared.

"Y-Yes I'm s-so sorry Alli" he tells me afraid as hell.

"Sorry isn't going to cut it." I look at his eyes making sure to focus on what I'm going to do.

I then look at his arm. I crook my neck a bit to the side, to imitate the way I want his arm to break.

He groans in pain. I speed walk to him and he starts to wimp.

"If you tell me you'll leave me and my loved ones alone, I'll heal you. If you dont, so be it." I tell him in a threatening voice.

"Okay, okay I will. I promise!"He tells me.

"Ok then." I start the simple spell.

"Shifa' bsre" I say with my eyes closed.

He moves his hand around and sees it's healed.

"I dont know what you are Alli, but I'm so sorry, I'll leave you and everyone you know alone." He tells me as nicely as he can.

"I'm sorry, Daniel. But I don't believe you. I'm going to have to do one last thing."

He starts to step back, afraid.

"Don't worry, this won't hurt. I just need to make sure you forget what just happened."

I can see a tear come out of his eye. He Better be afraid.

I look at him in the eyes. I start to compell him.

"Forget everything that just happened. Forget i broke your arm, forget I flew the knife to the side of the room, forget me and all my family."I tell him.

He looks to the right of the room, then the left.

"What am I doing here?"Daniel says.

"I don't know but you need to leave or I'll call the police" I tell him pretending to be scared.

"I-I'm sorry?" He tells me confused.

As he leaves I smirk.

But then my smirk goes away.

I was so violent. I forgot Grayson and Ethan were there the whole time, silent.

I slowly turn around, looking at the floor.

I look up at them and I see their faces.

Expressionless.

-page 102