He's Back

Allison's POV-
We both put our palms on our chests, due to the hurtful burst that was embedded on us.

"Alli, are you okay, Ethan?" Grayson asks, confused.

Tears start to fall from my face. What if these visions are real, and Grayson really is... dead?

"Alli, what the hell is happening?" Gray asks, putting his hand on my shoulder.

"I-I don't know." I tell him truthfully. I really don't know what the hell is happening.

"Alli, I'm sure he's not dead." Ethan tells me.

"We are not going to argue over this. It has to be real, I mean we can't just be having them for no reason." I tell him, frantic.

"Okay, please explain what's happening." Grayson tells Ethan.

"We've been having visions, of the future. Well we don't know if these are real, but they're just so sudden." Ethan explains.

"And why are these visions so scary to you two?" He asks.

"Because it's of us two, married." I tell Grayson when I see that Ethan doesn't want to respond to his question.

"And apparently, according to the one I just had, you're dead." I tell him.

He looks at me with a shocked and confused face.

"O-Okay." He says, furrowing his eyebrows, taking in the information.

"But you're not dead, you can't be." Ethan tells him, shaking his head.

"And we won't be together." Ethan adds.

"Well, why are you having these sudden visions of you being with my twin?" Ethan says.

That's it.

Twin.

"Fucking bitches." I mutter under my breath, forgetting Grayson can perfectly hear me now.

"What's wrong Alli?" He asks, Ethan giving him a confused look.

"Alice and Jason, it's them." I tell them.

"They aren't stronger than you, Allison." Grayson says.

"Well, what if they merged their powers together into one?" I say.

"Even if they brought together a thousand people, they would be nothing against you." Grayson says in an obvious tone.

"Yeah, you're right." I tell him, sighing before going to sit back down on the bed.

"We'll get through this, Ethan." I say, putting my hand on top of his and Grayson's.

I know we will, we always do.

Alice's POV-

2 days ago-
It's been weeks planning our attack on Allison, until now.

We have the perfect plan, it can never fail.

It's not fair that she has a perfect life, and I don't. I went through hell all of my life, she's the one that got it easy.

And now she's complaining about being a Traveler? How pathetic.

I was dying, and I didn't complain.

I fought for my life, something she's not good at.

All she does is turn it off, like that's going to erase the real problems she has.

"Jason, we need to try now. I have no patience." I tell him.

"Fine, let's all three grab hands." Jason says.

When we do, I can sense our imaginary visions flood into Ethan and Allison.

"It works." I tell them, smirking.

"I'm getting revenge on her, too. Not only you, Alice and Jason. She played me dirty." He tells us.

"It's a good thing you two turned me into a Traveler, now I can get my real revenge, after three years." He tells us, a smirk playing across his face.

Present-
"It's no use, Alice and Jason. They think these are just some misunderstandings and not real visions." He tells us, frustrated.

"Well, what do you want to do?" I ask him, throwing my hands in the air.

A smirk begins to run across his face.

Daniel's POV-
Allison has no idea who she's messing with now. She left me for Grayson, in a very harsh way.

Apparently she's the 'strongest' Traveler and I 'should not mess with her' according to Alice and Jason, but they're just weak.

After three years, I'm sure the last person Allison thought would come back to her life is me.

She made me believe that she loved me.

Now I'm going to have to make her believe that she loved Ethan, and how about we make Ethan believe that too?

Karma sure is a big bitch.