Badass

Allison's POV-
I can see a big house and I can immediately sense Bella and Caleb's energy.

"We're almost here, just a few more seconds." I tell all of them before they nod.

This is it. It's now or never and never is not an option anymore.

"Allison." Ethan says through our minds.

"Yeah, what's up?" I ask.

"If one of us doesn't make it out alive, I want you to know that I love you." He tells me.

"I-I know, Ethan. And I'm glad you love me that way now." I tell him.

"I also want you to know something else." He tells me.

"Okay." I respond.

"If Kylie doesn't make it out alive, then I'll sacrifice myself too. I don't know what I'll do if I got heart broken again. We've been side by side for four years, not being with her is not an option." He tells me.

"But Ethan-"

"I've died multiple times for you, Allison. I think it's my turn to make a decision for myself." He tells me.

"Whatever you want to do you can do Ethan, I'm not stopping you." I tell him.

"You can still talk to me like how you used to, remember? Six years ago?" He tells me.

Of course I remember. All I had to do was close my eyes and I would be in a white endless room, and right in the middle would be Ethan.

A part of me will always love Ethan. A part of him will always love me.

But now Grayson's love masks Ethan's. I love Grayson with all my heart.

"Of course. If I hadn't known, you really think you would've gotten away with committing suicide?" I sarcastically say.

"Of course not, how could I forget." He says, slightly laughing.

"But Ethan, I'm going to make sure nothing is going to happen." I tell him.

"You're always saving our asses Allison. I have no idea how we got such a girl like you." I tell him.

"I wasn't even meant to be the strongest, Ethan. I used to be a normal girl that did her homework and read books for a living. Now I kill people for my loved ones safety." I tell him.

"You know, that's more important than you make it sound Alli." He tells me.

"I know." I tell him.

I focus on my surroundings, realizing we're already here.

"Okay, Allison. I know you like to make a huge scene, but let's just come in calmly." Nate tells me.

"Who do you think I am? This bastard has my children, of course I'm going to cause a scene." I tell him.

I go to the double doors and with my mind I easily crumble the doors.