Leader

Allison's POV-
I look over at Ethan, his eyes are as wild as an animals. He gives Nathaniel a horrible look.

"I told you not to hurt her!" Ethan tells Nathaniel.

He can't fight back. Somehow, a human is winning the most powerful man in this earth.

Ethan once again grabs him by the shirt, tearing it in half when he throws him against another wall using one hand.

"Why would you try and kill her! She's your sister!" Ethan screams at his face.

"You're going to get the hell out of here, before I rip your face off." He tells him spitting at his face.

He starts to run out the door like a little baby.

When he leaves, Ethan looks at both of us. I look over at Grayson, knowing he's confused about why Ethan would leave.

"Alli, why did you tell me that Ethan left? Where? Ethan why would you leave." Grayson asks super confused.

"The thing is-"

"He did leave. I was exxagerating. I thought he left to somewhere far but he was just going to the grocery store, sorry." I tell Gray. I look over at Ethan with a I just saved your damn life face.

Wait, he saved mine.

"God, Alli. You had me so scared. I thought he would kill you if Ethan didn't come." He tells me kissing me.

I look over at Ethan and stop kissing him, I forgot he was still there.

"Ethan, we need to talk. Now. Alone." I tell him demandingly.

He nods his head outside.

"See you in a bit Gray." I tell him smiling and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

He smiles back and goes to the bathroom.

We go outside and he's really quite. I know he doesn't want to talk about it, but I do.

"Why the hell would you think leaving would suddenly cha-"

"Look Alli. I don't want you bullshitting all over me. If you were me, you would have done the same and you know it. I can't just have these feelings for you suddenly fade away, and I know that now. I don't think I can stop liking you because......because." He can't say those last words, God what's so hard about them.?

"You what Ethan?" I ask.

"Because I love you!" He screams to me.

I don't know what to say. Ethan loves me, more than just a friend, or girlfriend. He then looks at me, waiting for my damn response. I feel so bad for it.

I look at him and give him a hug.

"I'm so sorry for making you feel this way about me. I really don't know what I did, but you cant Ethan. I'm with your brother, I'm so sorr-" he interrupts me.

"Even if you weren't to be with my brother, if my brother wasn't even in this world, you still wouldn't be with me, right?" He asks me.

God I didn't want to say it. He looks at me in the eyes, and suddenly a rushof feelings hit me like a truck.

"Yes. Yes I would have, Ethan." I tell him.

He looks at me and smiles. Then I see him leaning in to me. Does he have any type of respect for Grayson?

I'm trying to not kiss him. But I can't help myself. At that moment I wanted to kiss him so bad. It's like he made me do it, but he didn't.

I lean in too and kiss him. Almost more passionate than I've ever kissed Grayson.

We open the door and go to the bed.

That's when it all went away and my night for some reason felt like one of the best nights of my life.

Inside I didn't like it, but on the outside I loved it.

Grayson's POV-
I'm taking a shower, and I hear the door opening. I think they're in good terms now. I'm glad they are.

-page 322