Broken Hearts

Ethan's POV-
That really wasn't Alli. It was Katie, this whole time. It disgusts me to know it wasn't Allison I was with, rather it was Katie.

"Allison, let's go to the living room." I tell her fake smiling.

We go and turn the TV on. I hate the fact that now I have to pretend to like her.

And I was stupid enough to think this was actually real.

Grayson's POV-
"Rose, we have to make sure that Allison or Katie doesn't know we know about her." I tell her.

"I know, Grayson. We'll do everything to get her back, I promise." She tells me smiling.

"Thank you. For everything. If it weren't for you, I would probably be in my room depressed." I tell her.

"No problem." She tells me smiling. "Why were you so upset, though, if you don't mind me asking?" She asks.

"She was-is the love of my life. I was actually going to propose to her, before she told me she had no more feelings for me." I tell her.

She looks at me and covers her surprised mouth with her hands.

"Oh my god, you were?!" She asks loudly.

"Yeah, I was. I still want to, when Allison comes back to be the real Allison. I love her, she's really changed me into a good person." I tell her smiling even thinking about her.

"She loves you a lot, too. I know she will immediately say yes when you propose. She talks non-stop about you." She tells me laughing.

"I just, almost feel bad for Ethan. He had feelings for her. But once again he left me for her, his own brother that risked his own life for him. He doesn't deserve my forgiveness." I tell her scoffing.

"Well, sometimes people deserve second chances Grayson. People grow to become better in the future, and your brother will be with you forever until the day you die." She tells me.

She's right. But at this moment, I can't even talk to him. He left me, abandoned me. I can't forgive that fast, not after what my own brother did to me.

"Yeah, I guess. Time will tell." I tell her.

We get up and go to the couches that "Allison" and Ethan were in.

"Hey, Ethan. Do you know where Katie went?" I ask.

His eyes widened, so I wink at him when she's not looking.

"I don't give a shit about her. She can go rot in hell. I would never even want to spend a second with her. Right Alli?" He asks her.

She looks at him uneasily.

"I mean, maybe she deserves some type of forgiveness." She tells him.

"She doesn't, she's a shea devil. She was ugly anyways, so was her body. So not my type." He says to Allison.

A tear starts to form in her eye, but she wipes her eyes before they fall.

"Let's watch some TV." Ethan tells all of us.

We turn it on and we go to the news.

"Found on Bolouvard St. Katie Marshall dead. Her body was found 2 months after being dumped in Illinois." The news reporter says.

"Oh my gosh, she's dead?" Ethan asks being supposedly surprised.

"Well, no one gave a shit about her anyways." Ethan says laughing.

Katie loses her temper.

"Okay, that's it. You do not get to talk to her like that." Allison tells Ethan.

"What's wrong, Alli? Cant take the heat? But you hated Katie. Everyone did. She was just.... Useless." Ethan tells Allison.

Katie then spirals. She runs and grabs a knife and stabs him on the right of his chest.

His heart.

-page 364