Unexpected

Allison's POV-
He's mad. Did he know something like this would happen? Since when did it happen?

"Nate, please wait for me." I tell him, trying to get his hand.

"If you would like, run as fast as I am and then you are to catch up with me." He responds, vamp-running.

Nathaniel's POV-
This horrible bastard. He has nothing to do but this? Rubbish.

He has plenty to do, and this of course had to be the first thing.

He's trying to get revenge on me, for leaving him.

I finally had a family which mattered most to me over anything, I would not even think twice on leaving him behind.

Anything or anyone that Allison cares for, I instantly care for.

"You must hurry, Allison. We have no idea what this man can do next." I tell her, noticing she's going a lot slower than I am.

"I'm trying to catch up, Nate." She responds, heavily breathing.

I don't know how strong he is now, it's been two years since I last saw him.

If I have to kill him to get Caleb and Bella back, then so be it.

I won't even hesitate.

Grayson's POV-
"Can we take a b-break." Kylie says, panting.

"I wish I could say yes, but no. You've decided to be in this family, and here we do anything for our loved ones. Even if it meant our own deaths." I tell her.

"Oh, wow. Okay then, let's keep going." She says, jumping up and down to boost her energy.

She begins to throw punches at me, trying to hit me. Somehow she's gotten even better, even though it's only been about four hours.

"Ethan, get up. You don't fool us, we know you've recovered already." Kylie tells Ethan, rolling her eyes.

"Fine." He says, whining as he gets up.

"Ethan, you train with her now. I feel like maybe she could land a punch of two with you." I tell him.

"Don't be so confident in yourself, Grayson." He tells me.

As he walks beside me, he tries to punch me, but I easily dodge it.

"You should take your own advice." I respond, taking my hand off of his.

He scoffs, leading himself to Kylie.

"Okay, let's start." He tells her, grinning

Allison's POV-
"We're not gonna go in the car?" I ask when I notice we passed by the car I stole.

"No, we can go by foot. We don't need a vehicle." He says, continuing to run.

"Okay." I mutter, lightly scoffing.

Me, Nathaniel, Grayson, and Ethan are definitely the strongest Traveler's to exist.

If Ethan ever did turn, he'd be the strongest male, but he doesn't want to turn.

I'm not complaining, he could possibly crave human blood exactly like Grayson, they have the same DNA and genes.

Ethan's the only actual human out of all of us left. He's the one we need to protect out of all of us.

He's too special, he's the only person we have left to protect. All of us already can.

He'll never turn

We're going to make sure of it.

Ethan's POV-
After we're done training, me and Kylie sit on the couch as Grayson goes to take a shower.

"Ethan." Kylie says, facing me.

"Yeah, what is it?" I ask, looking at her.

"You never really gave me an actual answer." She says, looking down.

"Why is it that you'd rather stay human, rather than be a Traveler that doesn't have to fear?" She asks me.

"That's easy, everyone that lives here, my family. That's why." I tell her.

"What?" She asks, confused.

"I'm the one keeping Alli and Grayson sane. I've read their minds before, I'm the only one they have to protect. If I were to be a Traveler, there would be nothing for them anymore." I tell her.

"What if you could turn without them minding? Would you turn?" She asks.

"Not right now. I like where I'm at right now, I don't feel like turning into a Traveler would be a positive point for me."  I explain.

"Okay, I get it. You guys here really do anything for each other, don't you?" She says, smiling.

"Yeah, we've been together since senior year, seven years ago." I tell her.

"Allison's life has been rough, she hasn't had it easy, Kylie. She's been a Traveler for over six years." I tell her.

"Grayson hasn't had it easy, either. He's been a Traveler for four years. His cravings for blood has been hard, he never goes anywhere now." I tell her.

"What about you, Kylie. You've only told me a little about yourself. Whose your dad?" I ask her.

"My dad died about five years ago, but he was born in the 1500's." She tells me.

"What? But didn't you just turn?" I ask, confused.

"No, I've been a Traveler for a while now." She tells me.

"Well, what was your dads name?" I ask.

"Nathaniel, just like Allison's brother." She tells me.

"What about Rose, tell me a little bit about her." I say.

"Well, she died not long ago. She told me that my dad was the reason I'm alive now, since he was the strongest Traveler." She explains.

"What? Rose is alive." I say, furrowing my eyebrows.

"I'm talking about someone else." She tells me.

But Rose is her mother.

"But Rose is your mother, Kylie." I tell her.

"Don't tell anyone, but she's my adoptive mother. But she's everything to me." She explains.

I look at her, not believing it.

"Kylie." I say, looking back at her.

"What was your dad's last name?" I ask.

"It was Parker." She tells me, making making me gasp.

P-parker?

7 years ago-
"I digged through Katie's mind. I saw that you were the only one that could do the spell, you're the strongest man Traveler in the world." Allison tells him.

"Legend has it that in order for this to be possible, you need to get the strongest male and female Traveler out there, and us two, we are the strongest." Allison tells him.

Present-
This is why Nate could do the spell. He had done it before.

Katie and Nathaniel were lovers in the 16th century.

Why does she think he's dead?

Nate. A father.