Blurred Sights

Grayson's POV-
I get off of Daniel and see that Alli is just laying there in the corner of the room. I rush over to her.

"Alli?Alli!"I scream to see if she could hear me and she couldn't. I was terrified to think she had a heart attack or if she was...dead.

I grab her and rush her to the hospital. When I came through the ER doors I didn't even bother register, I just went straight into the room and pleaded for doctors to come.

They finally do and I explain everything that happened detail by detail. Even the Betty part. Who was she? Why was Alli so freaked out about her?

Allison's POV-
I have never felt this before. I'm super aware of everyone around me, especially Graysons beautiful voice, but I can't move my eyes or my body. What the-?

I try to move as much as I can until my body finally gives in.

"G-g-grayson?" I ask. My voice is all groggy.

"Alli?Alli? Oh my god you're okay!" He smiles at me.

I pull him to me and give him a hug. But this is something I have never felt before, the hug was like, it was heightened. It felt ten times better than before. And my eyesight was so good I can see perfect from a mile away.

I want to tell Grayson, but he has enough to worry about right now.

"I missed you like crazy" I tell him almost whispering it.

"I did too Alli, I'm just glad you're safe." He tells me.

"I'm safe because of you Grayson. Thank you so much" I tell him while also giving him the most powerful hug I can give. My hands were so weak.

I need to figure out what was wrong with me, why am i feeling like this?do I have a tumor or something?

"Hey Grayson?" I ask.

He immediately faces me."Yeah what's up Alli?" He tells me concerned.

"I don't want you to worry about me. Go home, I bet Ethan misses you. Anyways Daniel can't do anything to me, I'm surrounded by doctors." I tell him smiling.

"But theres no one in here Alli." he tells me.

"I'll call someone in, Okay?" I tell him

"Okay, if that's what you want, I'll see you around,yeah?" Grayson tells me while he's grabbing his backpack he brought with a bunch of food he brought for me since hospital food is gross.

"Alright, see you later." I tell him smiling.

He once again winks at me. I suddenly get butterflies in my stomach. How does he have that effect on me?

He finally leaves, so I push the button that calls a nurse in.

"Yes, are you okay in there?" The nurse asks me.

"Yes, but I would like to walk around a little bit, may I?" I ask.

"Of course" she tells me.

In about 5 minutes the nurse comes in. I go to the restroom first. While I'm pulling my pants down, I notice all of my wounds and scratches are gone, what the heck? I find Grayson's pocket knife I kept so that if Daniel comes I can defend myself.

I grab the knife and I pull the palm of my hand out. I slowly slice it open, it's somehow doesn't hurt. Right in front of my eyes I see that the part where I had cut myself had completely healed in front of my eyes. What the hell?

I could hear the nurse from miles away where my room was and I didn't have to try too hard to figure out different voices. My eyesight was so perfect I could see everything. Am I becoming some kind of vampire?

I need to figure this out. I go to the cafeteria and get a salami sandwich and eat it. God that was delicious. Well scratch the part of me being a vampire, I'm obviously not one.

I finished the sandwich, so I went to my room. I went inside and then I was super comfy in the sheets, when I notice i forgot to close the door, I looked at it for about 3 seconds thinking "man, I wish I could close those doors with my min-"

The door suddenly closes. What the hell did I just do?

- page 62