More Than A Million

Allison's POV-
There's no way. He's lying, right? Hes just pissed I have him all tied up.

"You're lying to me." I tell him gripping his hand, hard.

"Unfortunately I'm not Allison. This spell you want to do, it won't spare your own life. You're bringing about lets say ten thousand more people in this world and not normal ones." Nathaniel tells me.

"I'll find a way. If they do come out, they can't do nothing to me, anyway." I tell him scoffing.

"Oh Alli, you have it all wrong. Once they figure out, they will try to destroy you in any way possible." Nathaniel tells me.

"Grayson, can you please let us talk, in private?" I ask Grayson hoping he won't say no.

"Okay, call me if you need anything, I'm going outside for a little." He tells me.

"Okay." I say kissing him before he leaves.

I close the door with my hand.

"Okay Nate, let's get one thing straight." I tell him.

"What is it excatly?" He asks.

"I-i know this is going to kill me." I tell Nathaniel.

"I know, i just thought you should tell your boyfriend." He tells me.

"I can't. I need your help. Please." I tell him begging.

"Help with what?" He asks.

"I need to gather as much strength as I can for this. I think I can do it, just as long as I get the power i need for this spell."

"And you're going to help me." I tell him.

"Okay, I will."Nathaniel tells me.

That was unexpected. I would have expected him to say something like "noe wae will ai help yerh" with his British accent.

"Okay, but give me your word. Then I'll let you go. And we're going to practice immediately after I get you out of this, got it?"I tell him.

"You have my word and we will." He tells me.

I let him go.

Nathaniel's POV-
This little quirk really thinks I'm going to help her? Why would I help someone that was to the point of killing me?

When she lets me go, with my mind I make her stop where she's going.

"What are you doing?" She asks.

"Leaving." I tell her grinning.

As im about to leave I see her face.

Hopeless.

A pang of guilt builds inside of me. I mean, the reason I'm walking on this Earth is because of her. She's my sister. She deserves this much.

"I-Im just joking. Let's go to the first place." I tell her.

I think on going to the woods. We have to test her powers first.

When we do get there at last, I make sure to go hard on her. There's no such thing as easy as to what she will be doing at the end of the week.

"Okay, were going to start by looking at each other in our eyes. Try to take mine away from yours." I tell her.

As we are, she tries for about 20 seconds, and of course she fails.

She starts bleeding, so I let mine go away from hers.

"You're definitely not strong enough for this spell, let alone for one to just take Ethan out." I tell her.

"Here, I'll make you a special tea that will help you gather your strength. In the 15th century I was the only one that knew how to do this. That's partially the reason why I'm as strong as I am today." I tell her.

"Okay, what do you need?" She asks me.

"All I need is a bit of sage, and some candles." I tell her.

"Alright, let's go."

We make it to the store. During the car ride I felt like I didn't and was forced to have nothing against her. I wanted to kill everyone my mom loved, considering she was the reason why i was dead. But I can't kill Alli. I can tell she means good to people.

"Alright, it's over here." She directs me to the right.

"Okay, do you care how much we get? This stuff is pretty expensive plus we still need candles." I tell her.

"Well I mean there's a reason why we have the power of compelling, right?" She tells me grinning while walking to the store clerk.

She really is my sister.

"You're going to let us walk out of here. If the people watching the cameras ask why you let us walk out, you tell them you were being generous and you paid for our stuff." I see Alli tell her, her pupils dilating.

"Yes ma'am, go ahead." The store clerk tells her.

We finally get back to the hotel.

"Alli, you had me so worried." I see Grayson tell her sighing.

"Don't worry, I was just out for a little with my brother." She turns around and smiles at me.

I think we're finally accepting each other.

I'm actually pretty proud to call her my sister.

-page 276