Two Faced

Allison's POV-
I can't sleep. I'm just thinking about how my mom is feeling right now. I think I over reacted on her, a little bit.

I look over at Grayson all bundled up asleep, he's so adorable when he sleeps.

"You know it's not nice to stare." He tells me, looking up at me.

"Sorry, I couldn't resist." I tell him, smiling.

He wraps his hands around me, putting my face on his shoulder.

"What's keeping you up?" He asks.

"I don't know, my mom." I say back, sighing.

"You don't have to worry about her anymore, Allison. We're all 19, she can't hold you back against what you want to do anymore." He says.

"Yeah, I guess you're right." I tell him, cuddling up against his chest.

I start to close my eyes and my thoughts drift away.

Ethan's POV-
This is the most akward situation Alli has put me in. Her saying I want to be in the same room as Keily, I'm literally inches away from her.

I can't sleep, I'm not sleepy at all. So I just go through my phone and go on Instagram.

"Can't sleep either?" I hear Keily whisper.

"Uhm, no." I whisper back.

"Want to do something?" She asks.

"Keily, it's the middle of the night." I respond, laughing.

"Who cares? That's even better." She says, slowly getting up from her bed.

She comes to me and grabs my wrist.

"Come on, lets go." She says.

"Wait, no-" she doesn't seem to care. She pulls me off the bed.

"Well, where the hell are we gonna go?" I loudly ask.

"Somewhere far from this death hole." She says, which makes no sense.

We step out quietly, at least I think so. I look over at Allison's room. She quietly puts her head up to take a look, and winks at me.

Damn that girl.

Allison's POV-
I knew Ethan was into her, it was just way too obvious.

9:00 A.M-
I wake up to the sound of birds chirping. It's such a great morning, me wrapped up in Grayson's arms. Our lives should be like this, not the other way around.

I wait for Grayson to wake up.

He starts to finally wiggle around.

"Gray?" I ask.

"I'm up." He responds.

"Im going to scare Ethan really fast." I say, giggling.

He laughs and releases me.

I tip toe to his room and open the door.

As I go in, I was about to scream when I see that he wasn't in his bed, and Keily wasn't either.

I go to the restroom, kitchen, living room, outside, nothing. What's taking them so long?

I go up to our room to tell Grayson.

"Grayson, Ethan and Keily aren't back and they left like at four in the morning." I tell him, getting worried.

"Dont worry Alli. They probably just got caught up or something." He tells me.