Strength

Allison's POV-
I nip my finger and give Ethan some of my blood. Why the hell do we need Nathaniel?

"Alli, I'll stay with Ethan. Go find Nathaniel by sensing his energy." Grayson says, kneeling down next to Ethan.

"Okay, I'll be back soon." I tell him, getting up.

I'm going to have to watch out, I can't vamp-run in such public places, especially here in Hawaii.

We've been staying here for years now, only because we thought Caleb and Bella would come back to us.

If I run fast enough, normal human eyes won't notice even a trace of me.

I prepare myself, knowing this will be one hell of a run.

As I run, my hair goes wildly all over myself. I immediately sense Nathaniel's energy.

What the hell is he doing all the way in Houston? This will take at the most twenty minutes, god.

I try to run faster, dying of the curiosity on why Ethan needed Nathaniel so bad.

"Alli." I hear Ethan say.

I stop to respond to him.

"Ethan, why do we need Nate?" I ask.

"The one keeping them hostage is Lyal Kenton." He responds.

"What the hell?! The one that was in our house when I turned my humanity off?" I ask to make sure.

"Yes, him. You need to hurry, please." Ethan tells me.

"Ethan, this is going to take a while. Maybe even half a day. My energy dies off fast, I'll have to go in a car or when I come back I won't be able to fight." I tell him.

"Damn it, and we need you more than anything. You're stronger than all of us." He begins to whisper.

"Don't worry, I'll be back with full energy. We'll talk later, communicate me if you need me." I tell him before focusing on my surroundings.

"Hey, can I borrow you car?" I compell a random man that has a nice car.

"S-Sure, go right on ahead!" He responds, smiling.

"Thanks, how thoughtful of you." I tell him before starting the car.

Ethan's POV-
"I told her already." I tell Grayson.

"Okay, that's settled, now Kylie." He says, looking up at her.

"U-uhm, yeah?" She asks.

"I'm assuming you haven't been training for these past couple of years." Grayson tells her.

"Oh, yes I have once in a while. Ethan would teach me, since his strength is almost equal to Allison's." She responds.

"Good, Allison described to me how hard your punch was four years ago, so I know how strong you once were." He says.

"I want you to punch me with full force." He tells her.

"Are you sure? Well it won't hurt or anything." She says, scoffing.

"Go ahead." He tells her.

She prepares herself, getting ready.

She vamp-runs to him, forcefully punching him causing the hotel to completely shake.