Ancestors

Allison's POV-
I have no idea what Rosalie is talking about. How in the hell could someone just....turn me like this?

"Let me explain, Alli?she tells me.

"Well it better hurry because I don't know what I'm going to do with myself" I tell her.

"Alli. What I meant is either your mom or dad has this gene and passed it to you. But it's incredible with you. You are one of a kind, Alli. You're the most powerful Traveler I have ever seen in my existence. And I've been alive since the 1700's."she tells me.

What? What is she trying to say? One of my parents had this too?

"Either one of your parents had it, or someone bit you and technically injected poison into your system. But you would be aware if someone did, right?" She tells me.

"Yes, no ones bit me at all" I tell her trying to take in what she's telling me.

"What a Traveler is, it's technically a species that's half vampire and half witch. But you are the most powerful I have ever seen."

What is she trying to tell me?

See what I mean is, the only witch power I have is being able to move objects with my hand, not mind. The other great thing is you have mind control and you can move objects with your hand, your wounds heal fast, and you don't have lust for blood. You're strength is impossibly high, and there's so much more we need to try out. Is that okay with you?" She asks me.

"Of course, I need to figure out what I can do and what I can't do." I tell her immediately.

She brings something she calls a "Grimmore" over to the table and shows me a spell that says some words I can understand, but it's definitely not English.

"These are some spells that I think you can do, whether my theory is right or not. We will start with the simplest one, light a candle." She goes to page ten and tells me to just focus on that spell and say it once only and see if it works.

There's plenty of candles around us for some reason, like 100 at least. Rosalie grabs a candle from the corner of the room and puts it in front of me.

"These spells are Arabic. Close your eyes and focus on that one candle in front of you." She tells me.

I memorize the spell with ease, and say it once.

"Daw' hadhih alshme"I say.

I open my eyes.

I lit the candle.

"Wow. This is extraordinary. It takes me about 5 tries on saying the spell. You did it with ease." She tells me.

"Rosalie, I only lit one candle. That's not even close to being powerful what so ever."

"On the contrary, Allison. Look around you"

I did. I had lit every candle in the room.

I go outside the room and look at the hallways, the rooms, the bathrooms, everywhere. I had lit every single candle in the hospital.

-page 77

Perfect | G.Dजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें