Mind Control

Allison's POV-
I wake up to the sound of birds chirping. How long did I sleep?

I check the time, twelve in the morning. Damn was I sleepy.

I wake up wrapped up around Grayson's arms, I peek to see if he's awake.

He was, waiting for me to wake up, how cute.

"Good morning." I tell him, kissing his cheek.

"Good morning beautiful." He says, hugging me tighter.

"You two, get your asses up." I hear Ethan say outside the door.

"No, I just woke up." I tell him groaning while I roll to the opposite side of him.

"I don't care." He tells me, running up to me to tickle me.

"Okay okay! I'll get up." I tell him.

"That's better." He says before he leaves the room. What's so important?

I get up, going to the restroom to brush my teeth. When I get out, i see a sleepy Nate and Keily.

"What the hell did you pull all of us out here for, Ethan?" I complain, rubbing my eyes.

"Because i wanted to. There hasn't been one time where we could all just normally... talk." He says.

"And couldn't you have maybe rescheduled that time? It's early in the morning, too early to be awake at this time." Nate says, his voice groggy.

"With that British voice of yours, I didn't understand half of what you said." Ethan tells him, handing him some bars.

"What is that exactly?" Nate asks.

"They're some chocolate bars. They apparently upgrade your energy, this will help." Ethan responds.

"That is definitely not how things work here, we aren't some dogs." Nate tells him.

"Dogs don't eat chocolate." Ethan tells him.

"Look, how about you stop being such a smart ass and get to the point." Keily tells him.

"Well, since we obviously can't go anywhere since those doppelgangers are roaming around, I thought we could do something here." Ethan tells us.

"Wait, talk about chocolate. Nate, can't you do that tea you made me a long time ago to upgrade my energy?" I ask.

"I suppose, I would need some basil, though." He tells us.

"Okay, I can go get it." I tell him.

I look over at Ethan, I feel bad for just shutting him out like that.

"Wanna come with?" I ask.

"Sure." He says, smiling back.

We get into the car and drive to a near by Walmart.

"Allison, how in the world did you compell that Alice girl without even looking at her, well I don't think you were or even could since you were invisible." He asks.

"No, I wasn't. But ever since Katie possessed my body, I guess it reacted in a way as if I died. I've just gotten a lot stronger." I respond.

"Oh, that's weird." He says before we get out of the car to go inside Walmart.

"Alright, so we just need some basil." I say, going to the area where it's usually at.

"Since this is really damn expensive, I'm gonna have to compell that lady to letting me steal it." I tell him, grabbing enough for the tea.

"What happened to the Allison that just steals stuff without asking?" He tells me, smirking.

"Well, that Allison's smarter around people." I tell him.

"Hey, I'm gonna take this and you're going to say you felt bad so you paid it for me." I tell the clerk.

"Okay, have a nice day." She says, smiling at me.

We go to the car. The whole drive was surprisingly quiet, all that was heard was the radio.

"Ethan, is there something wrong?" I ask.

He seems surprised by the fact that I actually talked to him in this akward silence.

"Oh, I don't know." He responds, shaking his head.

"Well, I don't know if somethings up with me, it's probably just all in my head." He says softly laughing.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"Yeah, i am." He responds, sighing.

Ethan's POV-
It's weird, it's so real, I can feel it. I don't know if this type of stuff can happen, I mean I'm just a fragile human.

Well, I need to try this out.

Once we get home, I sit next to Alli on the couches.

"Okay, now can you tell me what's wrong?" She asks.

"Keep it down, I just need to see whether this is real or not." I tell her.

"O- Okay then." She asks with a puzzeled face.

"Do you have feelings for me?" I ask.

"Ethan, I've already-"

"Just answer the question." I tell her.

"No." She responds.

She's not lying.

"Do you have feelings for Grayson?" I ask.

"Yes, of course I do." She says, she's telling the truth.

"Did you ever at one point feel like you had feelings for me?" I ask, I know she'll tell me a lie with this one.

"No." She responds.

She's lying.

"You're lying Allison." I tell her.

"What? No I'm not." She says.

"Yes you are, you remember when you liked me. Whenever I saved you from Katie." I tell her.

"How do you know that?" She says, confused.

"Because, I knew you told yourself that."

- page 557