Lies

"Oh uhm... hey Grayson. I just asked my nurse if I could come outside" I tell him nervously.

"Specifically in the woods?" he tells me with an eyebrow raised.

"Yeah... I like the woods." Okay, i hated how creepy that made me look.

Grayson's POV-
I could have sworn I saw a TV flying in the air, but when I got there close to them it suddenly disappeared. I think I need to get more sleep.

Allison's POV-
"Are you implying that I'm lying to you?" I tell him faking to be irritated to change the subject a bit.

"No, no of course not." He tells me

"Oh my god, Alli. Are you okay? Your nose is bleeding?"

Damn it. I forgot my nose always bled whenever I did mind control.

"Oh yeah, for some reason my nose has been bleeding a lot. Nurse Rosalie, can you please take me back to my room?" I tell her with a weak smile.

"Of course I can Ms. Allison." She tells me with a wide smile.

God she's a good actress.

"You can leave now Gray, stop worrying so much." I laugh as I tell him.

"Are you sure Alli? I can stay if you would like?" He tells me.

"I'm super sure. Anyways Rosalie told me she would stay with me in my room for the night. Go ahead Gray, I can hear Ethan screaming for you to go home." I tell him laughing.

"Okay, if that's what you want." He tells me. I think he took it wrong when I told him that I want to be by myself with the nurse for a while.

"Grayson, wait!" I tell at him before he leaves.

He turns around. When he does I peck him in the lips. He starts to blush.

I give him a hug."take care of your crazy brother for me, okay?" I tell him.

"Okay" he tells me smiling.

I go back to Rosalie.

"Tell me everything word for word why I'm like this and what did I do to have all these powers." I tell her demandingly.

"Alli, you can't turn like this by your own self. Someone turned you into this, Allison." She tells me.

What?

-page 72